KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Orange Man Bad

Orange Man Bad
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orange Man Bad

The Complete List of Trump Atrocities so far!.

Lest we forget 1-967

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles...trocities-1-967

No. 967– November 5, 2020 – Trump falsely claimed throughout the day that the election had been rigged, demanding that states put an end to vote counting. “STOP THE COUNT!” he wrote on Twitter. “ANY VOTE THAT CAME IN AFTER ELECTION DAY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!” The president, however, does not have the authority to halt vote counting. Several states, too, were still legally counting mail-in ballots. In a statement from the White House briefing room, the president continued to cast doubt on the election with false assertions. “If you count the legal votes, I easily win,” he said. “This is a case where they’re trying to steal an election. They’re trying to rig an election, and we can’t let that happen.” Despite Trump’s allegations, there was no evidence of any voter fraud in any state.

Remember these are his atrocities, his lies are over 20.000

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 08:06 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

And, he's still at it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 09:34 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

I hope someone will keep these things up for the Biden admin, I’m very worried he will face almost no pushback from Democrats left, and will be very willing to move to the McConnell right.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 09:41 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he doesn't concede, he should be evicted. I'm sick of this shit!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 10:21 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

#triggered.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 01:57 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's conceded XD

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 02:02 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Lest we forget 1-967

No. 967– November 5, 2020 – Trump falsely claimed throughout the day that the election had been rigged, demanding that states put an end to vote counting. “STOP THE COUNT!” he wrote on Twitter. “ANY VOTE THAT CAME IN AFTER ELECTION DAY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!” The president, however, does not have the authority to halt vote counting. Several states, too, were still legally counting mail-in ballots. In a statement from the White House briefing room, the president continued to cast doubt on the election with false assertions. “If you count the legal votes, I easily win,” he said. “This is a case where they’re trying to steal an election. They’re trying to rig an election, and we can’t let that happen.” Despite Trump’s allegations, there was no evidence of any voter fraud in any state.

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE GREATEST THREAD IN KMC HISTORY

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 04:31 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Orange Man SAD: Sick And Dangerous.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 04:34 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Lest we forget 1-967

Over 20?

Wow, low lies for a politician.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 05:06 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Mindship
Orange Man SAD: Sick And Dangerous.

thumb up

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 05:19 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Condolences
So sorry this is...
Troll thread
Something something pooty

Etc

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 05:55 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Condolences
So sorry this is...
Troll thread

Etc
laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Trump NEEDS to be blocked on twitter.. He ALSO needs to committed to the psych ward

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Condolences
So sorry this is...
Troll thread

Etc

You white knighting won't change the triggerdom of this thread. Valiant effort though smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Condolences
So sorry this is...
Troll thread

Etc

Interesting.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Speaking of triggered

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:29 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've now busted the "no you!" out.

Got anything else?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's like you took personal offence at my post.

I wonder why.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you just recycled the "no you" again.

Okay.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:31 PM
Silent Master

Who took offense to your interesting post?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote