KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats: It's Time to Change Your Racist Policies

Democrats: It's Time to Change Your Racist Policies
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Democrats: It's Time to Change Your Racist Policies

You've won the white house so now it is time to address the institutional racism that have plagued your party since it's beginning.

Your policies have torn apart black families for decades. Your policies have resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of brown people in other nations through your warmongering.

We still do not have a UHC. A UHC would greatly an disproportionately help minorities in the US.

We still do not have comprehensive CJS reform. CJS reform would disproportionately help minorities.

So what is on the agenda for Democrats to bring positive change to America? Will anything change under Biden or will we have 4 more years of racism from Democrats?

I've submitted multiple policy changes that the US Government should implement to help combat the racism. So when will Democrats implement the no-nonsense, mostly bipartisan, policies?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

In b4 Voltron!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why Change what works for them. Hate Greed and Lying get those Stupid Minorities to vote them in to office over and over.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why Change what works for them. Hate Greed and Lying get those Stupid Minorities to vote them in to office over and over.

This election, historically high numbers of PoC voted for the Republican. In fact, all demographics, except white males, voted for the Republican in higher numbers.

It's not working for the Democrats, anymore. They need to modernize and give up their racist roots if they wish to stay relevant.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is why they CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 03:07 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

What is CJS again?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 03:38 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Artol
What is CJS again?

Criminal Justice System

https://www.google.com/search?q=CJS...me&ie=UTF-8

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 03:45 AM
Flyattractor

What is CJS again?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Criminal Justice System

Ya Know.. Those Mean Old People who stop you from having all the FUN you want.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 03:51 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

In fact, all demographics, except white males, voted for the Republican in higher numbers.

Is this legit? If so, that's hilarious!

White men were sick of being shamed by everyone, huh? That's actually extremely funny.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 03:53 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I bet that just means the Same % as ALWAYS voted for the repubs.
But You go ahead and lie to your self Trocy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 03:58 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Trocity
Is this legit? If so, that's hilarious!

White men were sick of being shamed by everyone, huh? That's actually extremely funny.

It's true.

(please log in to view the image)

They were talking about it all over reddit. Even some thanking white men for being woke.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/20...6/pers-n06.html

Trump won record numbers of PoC votes, too.

So, yeah, Democrats can thank white males for Biden-Harris winning and be upset with PoC and women. Or they can learn from this and do some of the stuff I was talking about in this thread: stop being so racist and amend their ways.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:05 AM
Flyattractor

I wonder what % of those White Votes are Dead? Hopefully we wil find out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:12 AM
Artol

Criminal Justice System

Thanks, yeah, that is important.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:31 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Thanks, yeah, that is important.

Fist bump of supreme justice reform!

🤜💥🤛

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:33 AM
Trocity

It's true.

(please log in to view the image)

They were talking about it all over reddit. Even some thanking white men for being woke.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/20...6/pers-n06.html

Trump won record numbers of PoC votes, too.

So, yeah, Democrats can thank white males for Biden-Harris winning and be upset with PoC and women. Or they can learn from this and do some of the stuff I was talking about in this thread: stop being so racist and amend their ways.

Well damn.

Kudos to black women, they really show up to vote... especially relative to black men.

It's crazy that the white male vote does seem to have the largest impact just looking at those numbers.

They needa stop trashing white boys so much. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:07 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Trocity
Well damn.

Kudos to black women, they really show up to vote... especially relative to black men.

It's crazy that the white male vote does seem to have the largest impact just looking at those numbers.

They needa stop trashing white boys so much. laughing out loud

A significant amount of black men are legally barred from voting, which is, imo, a huge injustice.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:23 AM
Trocity

That is a valid point.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:32 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black people in cities vote very differently to those in rural republican states... what's your point with your very incomplete data sets mate? smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:19 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

I do think it’s significant to look at, clearly the Democratic strategy this time did not work as well with minorities.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:53 AM