KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson: Show us the evidence of fraud

Tucker Carlson: Show us the evidence of fraud
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker Carlson: Show us the evidence of fraud

Link

Trumps campaign lawyers can’t provide any evidence of voter fraud in court or on favorable audiences and shows.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 05:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Because it’s bullshit. The giveaway is that while they say all this stuff on Twitter or online once they actually get in court they make it clear that they are not alleging voter fraud because while there is no penalty for lying online, lying to a judge is a crime that would get the lawyers disbarred.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 07:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Time for Sidney Powell to show us her evidence" -Tucker Carlson

Now that the Biden transition is happening, team Trump is moving quick to rewrite the narrative and they're throwing Sidney Powell under the bus as her being the focal point concerning all the baseless "voter fraud" claims when it wasn't just her, she was just a paid mouthpiece. Can't say I feel bad for her being used as a scapegoat, she knew very well the deplorables she was getting into bed with. Too funny.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 05:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker is not a real name"

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:36 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. We don't Show the "EVIDENCE" to a News Show/Reporter.

You Show EVIDENCE to a a JUDGE!!!!

And Preferably Not to some Bought and Sold Their Soul To the Democrats Judge.

PHUCK THE NAZI LEFT!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

That link was a total wall of text. Why bother...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:48 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. We don't Show the "EVIDENCE" to a News Show/Reporter.

You Show EVIDENCE to a a JUDGE!!!!

And Preferably Not to some Bought and Sold Their Soul To the Democrats Judge.

PHUCK THE NAZI LEFT!

thumb up You're spot on as usual, Fly. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:54 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Blakemore
That link was a total wall of text. Why bother...

Yeah. We know Little Buddy.. Reading is HARD!

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up You're spot on as usual, Fly. wink

Damn Straight Skippy

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

"thumbs up himself"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:03 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly: I've really missed you, bud. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:04 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why read a wall of shit?`
`

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:04 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

"thumbs up himself"

Ah, so you stupidly think I'm Fly as well lol. Not really surprising seeing as how you and pooty are like two peas in a pod.

Two dumb british peas in a pod lol.

Surely not all Brits are as dumb as you two are... at least I hope not.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 26th, 2020 at 07:09 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:06 AM
Flyattractor

"thumbs up himself"

.....way to easy.

Why read a wall of shit?`
`

.......again....Way To Easy...

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Fly: I've really missed you, bud. wink

Yes. I actually got that bored enought to post for a very little bit.

Already reaching my KMC Threshold.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:15 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, we're just dumb. Yeah that's it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:16 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, we're just dumb. Yeah that's it.

Yup, that's it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:17 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who believes a talking snake seduced a woman into eating an apple 6'000 years ago and created evil. Yeah, we're the dumb ones......

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 09:45 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who believes a talking snake seduced a woman into eating an apple 6'000 years ago and created evil. Yeah, we're the dumb ones......

And you believe rocks turned into living creatures that eventually became humans thru mutations and natural selection lol.

Probably best if we just left our personal beliefs on the origins of the world and human beings out of this.

But yeah, I believe in a universe that is only thousands of years old rather than millions, billions, or trillions because that is what most of the evidence I've seen indicates.

Sorry that my personal beliefs are such a source of irritation to you but you will never be able to convince me I'm wrong. I notice you still haven't gotten up the courage to debate Kent Hovind yet lol.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:00 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 09:53 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The earth isn't 6'000 years old you dumb ****!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 09:59 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 10:00 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

The earth isn't 6'000 years old you dumb ****!

Like I said, you're wasting your time, dumbass. Why haven't you debated Kent Hovind yet, dumbass? Oh, that's right.... because you're a chickenshit because you know you'd lose horribly. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 10:01 AM