KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden, the 46th POTUS

Joe Biden, the 46th POTUS
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joe Biden becomes president.

Opinions?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 09:06 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Opinions?
Yeah, what happened to Newjaks thread? This is weird Blake.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 09:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I don’t know where the old thread went.

I edited the title. This can be the official thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 09:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I don’t know where the old thread went.

I edited the title. This can be the official thread.
Thank you Imp!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 09:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Has he taken all the guns yet?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 10:47 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

U.S. is re-entering the Paris Climate Accord.

US is also re engaging with WHO.

Construction of the border wall will cease.

Three black marks from the last four years removed on the first day.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 10:59 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I heard he let in a billion immigrants just an hour ago. Is that true?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 11:10 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I heard he let in a billion immigrants just an hour ago. Is that true?

Total fib.

His immigration policy has a sensible waiting list on it. The man's a centrist through and through.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 11:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 11:41 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Now that Trump is out of the way, the US is so ready for war. Iran? Jordan? Oman?

Let's get the cruise missiles ready just in case.

Last edited by Scribble on Jan 20th, 2021 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 11:41 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Scribble
Now that Trump is out of the way, the US is so ready for war. Iran? Jordan? Oman?

Let's get the cruise missiles ready just in case.

You say that as if Trump was anti-war?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:28 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Name a war that Trump helped to start.

(I mean I get it, USA are crazy imperialists so drone strikes still continued, but nothing compared to Trump's two predecessors)

Last edited by Scribble on Jan 21st, 2021 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:31 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Pace yourself, it’s only day one of no Trump; Trumpers are still high on their copium.

As for Biden, he better not get us into a war. Good thing, he seemingly wants to open negotiations with Iran, hopefully they’re willing to come back to the table after Trump’s disastrous breaking of the US-Iran deal.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:38 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

I don't think Trump was generally opposed to war, I am glad he was less hawkish than many of his advisors and we didn't end up with another war, though.

I hope that Biden won't start another war, I feel like the danger of war with Iran has gone down under a Biden administration, but there may be others that happen.

I do think we have to look at wars on a case by case bases though, there's clearly worse and better (not necessarily good) wars the US is involved in. Like the Bush Jr. war in Iraq and the support of the war in Yemen are monstrous. The wars against ISIS seem to be easier to justify imo.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:39 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Pace yourself, it’s only day one of no Trump; Trumpers are still high on their copium.

As for Biden, he better not get us into a war. Good thing, he seemingly wants to open negotiations with Iran, hopefully they’re willing to come back to the table after Trump’s disastrous breaking of the US-Iran deal.

making peace with iran will be difficult since trump undid the nuclear treaty, and then assassinated then iranian general in baghdad, when it became clear that his first attempt to provoke a war had failed

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:42 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Depends what the US is offering, just going back to the deal from 4 years ago seems unfair, considering that the US broke its commitment, while Iran didn't.

As for Soleimani, not sure how much impact that will have, Iran is pretty used to their functionaries being assassinated, mainly by Israel and the US, and like the CIA says they are a reasonable actor, so if it would be beneficial to their country they would likely overlook that particular situation.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:47 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

iran lost support of their people when the ukrainian passenger jet was shot down. I believe that was what prevent a retaliation and war. the timing was such that they could rally zero support

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:51 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Robtard

I know you're high on Republican tears rn, but you might want to re-evaluate what a 'Trumper' is

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:53 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
making peace with iran will be difficult since trump undid the nuclear treaty, and then assassinated then iranian general in baghdad, when it became clear that his first attempt to provoke a war had failed

Since Iran got to keep their frozen assets the US used as leverage to make the deal after Trump broke the deal, Iran has even less incentive to agree to another no-nuke agreement. Biden has a Herculean task ahead of him here. I have my doubts.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:55 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Artol
I don't think Trump was generally opposed to war, I am glad he was less hawkish than many of his advisors and we didn't end up with another war, though.

I hope that Biden won't start another war, I feel like the danger of war with Iran has gone down under a Biden administration, but there may be others that happen.

I do think we have to look at wars on a case by case bases though, there's clearly worse and better (not necessarily good) wars the US is involved in. Like the Bush Jr. war in Iraq and the support of the war in Yemen are monstrous. The wars against ISIS seem to be easier to justify imo.
The wars against ISIS are directly caused by the war in Iraq. It leads back to the first Gulf war, and even earlier, with the support for the Iranian revolution. But the Iraq war is really where it started.

Funny how direct opposition to war in the Middle East is being associated with Trump now, lol.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 12:56 AM