KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Danish cartoon about a man with a long penis?

Danish cartoon about a man with a long penis?
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Danish cartoon about a man with a long penis?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/denma...per-long-penis/

"It’s a show about overcoming life’s most intractable — albeit bizarre — obstacles, really.

Denmark’s John Dillermand is a claymation cartoon man who, like anyone else, enjoys grilling, taking walks around town and eating ice cream. But some of those activities can be difficult for a man with a comically long schlong.

The new children’s show, launching on Danish public television network DR, is aimed at entertaining 4- to 8-year-olds, who producers think will get a kick out of watching the perils of having a protracted penis.

The show’s creator, Jacob Ley, a father of two young girls and a boy, claimed the show is about removing “shame” and “embarrassment” when it came to our bodies, without sexualization. However, Denmark’s conservative crusaders have criticized the concept, the Guardian reported.

“What in the world are you up to, DR Ramasjang!” wrote one parent on Facebook, referring to DR’s kid-centric network Ramasjang. “As a parent, I am mildly shaken and shocked by the line you are currently choosing. I am deeply outraged and think it is SO perverse and inappropriate television for young children. This is the last time I let my children see Ramasjang!”

Christian Groes, gender researcher at Roskilde University, echoed the denunciation with academic insight.

“It’s perpetuating the standard idea of a patriarchal society and normalizing ‘locker room culture’ … that’s been used to excuse a lot of bad behavior from men. It’s meant to be funny — so it’s seen as harmless,” said Groes. “But it’s not. And we’re teaching this to our kids.”

Family psychologist Erla Heinesen Højsted disagreed with the outcry: “John Dillermand talks to children and shares their way of thinking — and kids do find genitals funny,” she told the Guardian.

“The show depicts a man who is impulsive and not always in control, who makes mistakes — like kids do, but crucially, Dillermand always makes it right,” Højsted continued. “He takes responsibility for his actions. When a woman in the show tells him that he should keep his penis in his pants, for instance, he listens. Which is nice. He is accountable.”

She agreed that animators would do well to consider more “difference and diversity” in terms of body types, rather than just an outsized diller — Danish slang for penis. “But this is categorically not a show about sex. To pretend it is projects adult ideas on it,” she said.

DR responded to “John Dillermand’s” detractors by arguing that a show “about a woman with no control over her vagina” could have been just as entertaining...."

Why the hell is this being made into a kids show?. This sounds highly inappropriate.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 12:30 AM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The new Power Sword?

"Fabulous secrets were revealed to me the day I held aloft my Little Jimmie and said, "I HAVE THE POWER!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 12:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 01:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's no chode.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 11:02 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

TL;dr

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 01:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

eek!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 10:44 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I did not give them permission to base a character on me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
I did not give them permission to base a character on me.

Presumably this is long like a foot long hot dog, not long like an inch worm. 😜

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Presumably this is long like a foot long hot dog, not long like an inch worm. 😜

You sure showed him! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 10:00 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

...I got nothin'. eek!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 12:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote