KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Conservative-talk radio host Rush Limbaugh dies at 70....

Conservative-talk radio host Rush Limbaugh dies at 70....
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conservative-talk radio host Rush Limbaugh dies at 70....

... from his long battle with lung cancer.

http://Rush Limbaugh, Talk Radio Legend, Dies at 70 of Lung Cancer

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1010398/16

I'm sure leftists everywhere are celebrating... smh.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 09:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not happy he's dead, but can't say I care either. He was a pretty horrible person.

Did not know he was worth over 500million.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 09:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Very sad day for America.

I didn't agree with everything he said.

But he made a huge impact.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:20 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Rush Limbaugh was a complete and utter POS. He was unsympathetic about other people's suffering. I have no sympathy for his. He died form lung cancer while defending the tobacco industry. Karma is amazing.

I dc what side you're on politically. People like Rush are drains on society.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Yeah its always weird when people like this pass away. I don't really know much about the guy but from what I've read about him, he seemed like a nasty person, so I'm not too beaten up about it.

Same with the George Floyd thing. I have no respect for people who do home invasions and threaten pregnant women, but you want me to be sad about him dying? Lol.

Karma is indeed a *****.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:37 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

RoO: Nah, you're the complete and utter p-o-s. You are hateful to anyone who doesn't share your left-wing disgusting political views. Go f*** yourself.

Limbaugh was a conservative icon and a true American hero, unlike baby killer Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She truly was a complete and utter p-o-s but she is paying right now in Hell for the horrible policies she helped put in place. When she died America was truly better off. Today though, is truly sad day for America and to those who love it.

Yes, I know you don't fall into that category because you actually hate Anerica because you're so damn jealous it is better than your loser, shithole country. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Feb 17th, 2021 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:38 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

I listened to Rush daily back during Bush senior presidency and found him entertaining but once Clinton took office, Rush hypocrisy turned me off. After his unneeded and false statement on MNF, I was totally done with him...but nonetheless R.I.P. RL

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:41 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Klaw
Very sad day for America.

I didn't agree with everything he said.

But he made a huge impact.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:47 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Excuse me, but that was reserved for Thatcher and only Thatcher.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 10:59 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I can't help but thing of that Bill Hicks bit about Rush Limbaugh getting p'd on. RIP though, have to be one hell of a guy for Bill Hicks to do some of his 'dark poetry' on you.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 11:02 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 12:37 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Funny how certain posters blasted the rest of us for bringing up George Floyds' past, now they have no problem doing it with Limbaugh.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 12:38 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Limbaugh wasn't murdered.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 12:51 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

True.... he also didn't have a criminal record either, unlike Floyd. I usually find it in bad taste to talk bad about anyone who has recently died even if they do have drastically different political views than I do, but I'm f***ing sick of leftists doing it every single time a well-known conservative dies so.... f*** it, Floyd was no angel.... neither was Michael Brown.

In fact, Brown was a known piece of shit whose ass deserved to die. Whoops.... did that offend any snowflakes? Waah, waah, waah, cry me a river crybaby MF'ers.

And that old hag RBG dying was one of the greatest things that has happened for this country in a while. thumb up

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Feb 18th, 2021 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 01:23 AM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
True.... he also didn't have a criminal fecord either, unlike Floyd.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 01:24 AM
Raptor22

thumb up
To avoid having a criminal record it helps to be famous and have enough money to pay the city to cover the cost of the drug investigation against u as part of a plea deal to have your record wiped clean.

"Rush Limbaugh was arrested Friday on a doctor-shopping charge in the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office's long-running investigation into his drug use, and agreed to supervision for 18 months while he continues his rehabilitation. He spent less than an hour in custody and was fingerprinted before being released on $3,000 bail. Some sheriff's deputies greeted him and shook his hand."

"Limbaugh, 55, a Palm Beach resident, his lawyers and prosecutors reached an agreement on the single felony charge, and the conservative radio talk show host surrendered at the Palm Beach County Jail late Friday afternoon."

"The agreement requires Limbaugh to continue seeing the therapist who has been treating him since he admitted to an addiction to painkillers in October 2003 and entered a month-long treatment program. It also requires him to undergo drug testing and pay $30,000 toward the cost of the investigation, according to prosecutors. Limbaugh is expected to sign the agreement Monday and broadcast his afternoon radio show that day from Palm Beach.

If Limbaugh successfully completes the terms of his 18 months of supervision, the felony charge will be dismissed and Limbaugh's record will be clean."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.su...-story,amp.html

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 02:19 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Not happy he's dead, but can't say I care either. He was a pretty horrible person.

Did not know he was worth over 500million.
why was he attacking mjf?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 07:35 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peaceful

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
RoO: Nah, you're the complete and utter p-o-s. You are hateful to anyone who doesn't share your left-wing disgusting political views. Go f*** yourself.

Limbaugh was a conservative icon and a true American hero, unlike baby killer Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She truly was a complete and utter p-o-s but she is paying right now in Hell for the horrible policies she helped put in place. When she died America was truly better off. Today though, is truly sad day for America and to those who love it.

Yes, I know you don't fall into that category because you actually hate Anerica because you're so damn jealous it is better than your loser, shithole country. thumb up
Why are you taking comments about a celebrity personally and calling members pieces of shit? You are a holdover from the last 4 years of insanity, a blowhard, whack job Trumper, trolling because he still hasn't stopped crying over the will of the nation.

Never Trumper, Never again.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 08:37 AM
Peaceful is currently offline Click here to Send Peaceful a Private Message Find more posts by Peaceful Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

thumb up

So anyone with a criminal record deserves to die now?

You Americans are hilarious.

Originally posted by Peaceful
Why are you taking comments about a celebrity personally and calling members pieces of shit? You are a holdover from the last 4 years of insanity, a blowhard, whack job Trumper, trolling because he still hasn't stopped crying over the will of the nation.

Never Trumper, Never again.

Hes only posted this thread to have a go at supposed leftists. Thats clear in the OP.

Hilarious right wing Americans.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 08:44 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote