KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man kills couple because they voted for Joe Biden

Man kills couple because they voted for Joe Biden
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Man kills couple because they voted for Joe Biden

https://www.thedailybeast.com/el-pa...ush-cops-allege

Apparently he was defending Trump's honour, in addition to the usual satanic delusions, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories etc.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 12:46 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm... let's see... Trump supporters constantly harassed, called Nazis, punched, bricks and eggs and other shit thrown at them and some even murdered compared to something bad happening to a single Biden couple for a change... yeah, not sure why I should really give a shit about this... sorry.

If I posted a thread everytime a Trump supporter was attacked, seriously hurt, or killed by hateful leftists the entire first 3 pages of GD would be filled with it.

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all somehow Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 16th, 2021 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 02:26 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Hmmm... let's see... Trump supporters constantly harassed, called Nazis, punched, bricks and eggs and other shit thrown at them and some even murdered compared to something bad happening to a single Biden couple for a change... yeah, not sure why I should really give a shit about this... sorry.

If I posted a thread everytime a Trump supporter was attacked, seriously hurt, or killed by hateful leftists the entire first 3 pages of GD would be filled with it.

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it.

yup, those were words

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 02:35 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

If I posted a thread everytime a Trump supporter was attacked

You do ALL the time, methneo

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Last edited by Stringer on Sep 16th, 2021 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 03:18 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all somehow Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it.
nutty and evil post.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 06:32 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Sounds like a terrorist killing by another Christian fundamentalist. And an anti-semite one to boot.

Seriously horrible though.

And I see Ethneo justifiying it with no shame at all.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:31 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"hunting the couple down at their home in what he claimed was an effort to root out “satanic activities” including abortions by “magic” at a nearby park." -snip

Alvarez said he was “executing and exterminating the pro-choice Jewish Satan worshippers” -snip

targeted the Kaufmanns’ house because he believed they had voted for President Joe Biden and had a Biden “flag and a doll of Trump hanging.” He also called pro-choice people the “Jewish Satanist Party,” -snip

Trumpism is a mental disease one willingly takes on and clings too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 03:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ridiculous.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 06:38 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, it's ridiculous that leftists here think that after all the shit that Trump supporters have been through from intolerant hateful leftists that they actually expect me to give a shit about this story.

These are the same assholes who think Ashli Babbit got what she deserved and that the p-o-s who murdered her in cold blood is some kind of god**** hero... so yeah, f*ck all these people who have a problem with me not shedding any tears over this story.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 06:45 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yes, it's ridiculous that leftists here think that after all the shit that Trump supporters have been through from intolerant hateful leftists that they actually expect me to give a shit about this story.

Nobody here expects anything even remotely approaching dignified from you, you're scum and prove it on a post by post basis. My only surprise is that this moron wasn't you... yet.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 06:50 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Seems more like this was just some crazed loon thinking his neighbors were Satanic worshipers than anything to do with the President, so this would have happened regardless.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 06:58 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Seems more like this was just some crazed loon thinking his neighbors were Satanic worshipers than anything to do with the President, so this would have happened regardless.

Probably, but you know how the TDS crowd here loves to link everything bad that happens to Trump.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:05 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Nobody here expects anything even remotely approaching dignified from you, you're scum and prove it on a post by post basis. My only surprise is that this moron wasn't you... yet.
thumb up Bingo!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:11 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Probably, but you know how the TDS crowd here loves to link everything bad that happens to Trump.

You must have not read this part: "targeted the Kaufmanns’ house because he believed they had voted for President Joe Biden and had a Biden “flag and a doll of Trump hanging.” -snip

The victims making a joke about Trump was also a trigger for this lunatic

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by samhain

It's a wonder how we don't have more "right" folks when generally it's push them into the corner, so many shit leftists, literally you can make the world a better place bye just shutting the **** up.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:45 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
It's a wonder how we don't have more "right" folks when generally it's push them into the corner, so many shit leftists, literally you can make the world a better place bye just shutting the **** up.
what do you mean mate?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:47 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what do you mean mate?

If you push them aside, they turn into wackos and we know how that ends up.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 07:53 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you push them aside, they turn into wackos and we know how that ends up.
No, because if people don't stand against wacko views like antivaxxers, stop the steal the poinlson spreads then you get sickness like Jan 6 in a far larger scale. But wackos do need more help. Does sectioning happen in the US. Someone like Ethneo can we get him committed before he does something awful?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 08:03 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, because if people don't stand against wacko views like antivaxxers, stop the steal the poinlson spreads then you get sickness like Jan 6 in a far larger scale.

You see that and I see the weed in the corner of the garden, it grows where it has space and you don't punish the weed you give it no space to grow.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 08:05 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You see that and I see the weed in the corner of the garden, it grows where it has space and you don't punish the weed you give it no space to grow.
Problem is the weed remains a weed in the garden. Better to dig it up and put it in a pot, who knows it might be a wild flower ready to bloom. Methneo needs to be picked up, put in a nice soft container about 8x8 where he can be spoken to, given chemicals, who knows he could even end up a harmless vegetable.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2021 08:09 PM