KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I am not suicidal.

I am not suicidal.
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

I am not suicidal.

Amyone else wondering why Jussie said that?

Remember the Smallville sex cult? What if that was only the tip of the iceberg?

I mean, he said what he said for a reason. He did not sound hysterical, quite the opposite.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:00 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:02 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So what then, he's just spouting off?

You know Epstein said he could never kill himself because he's a coward. He was still put on a death watch. And then the camera went out, and he ended up dead.

And I mean, it's not like there isn't already proof of cults in entertainment. NXIVM is one example. Scientology another.

Personally, I think a real mafia like crime family has its hooks in Hollywood and has for awhile now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:15 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:18 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have the conspiracy forum for this cd.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 07:18 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

This must be the first thread I've seen that I didn't get any of the references in it and I think I'm happy with that.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 11:22 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This must be the first thread I've seen that I didn't get any of the references in it and I think I'm happy with that.

You didn't follow Smallville? While on a comic book board??

Well, it was basically Arrow before Arrow. Really bad show tbh.

There also happened to be a sex cult behind the scenes. The character who played Clark Kents best friend was in it. She groomed people for the mastermind. There was branding, with a branding iron.

In fact I believe she's only just starting to serve her sentence now....

As for Scientology, that I'm even more shocked you never heard about, as it was big gossip for awhile. L. Ron Hubbert founded it, many celebrities became members, and they had a policy called "Fair Game" where they tried to slander anyone who spoke badly about the cult. It was quite literally a Fight Club, from all accounts, in the sense members acted out as limbs of the organization to commit all sorts of acts at the command of LRH.

Marvel comics even did a story adaptation about it in the late 90's.

Surely Epstein needs no explanation.

Last edited by cdtm on May 5th, 2022 at 12:40 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2022 12:38 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by cdtm
You didn't follow Smallville? While on a comic book board??

Well, it was basically Arrow before Arrow. Really bad show tbh.

There also happened to be a sex cult behind the scenes. The character who played Clark Kents best friend was in it. She groomed people for the mastermind. There was branding, with a branding iron.

In fact I believe she's only just starting to serve her sentence now....

As for Scientology, that I'm even more shocked you never heard about, as it was big gossip for awhile. L. Ron Hubbert founded it, many celebrities became members, and they had a policy called "Fair Game" where they tried to slander anyone who spoke badly about the cult. It was quite literally a Fight Club, from all accounts, in the sense members acted out as limbs of the organization to commit all sorts of acts at the command of LRH.

Marvel comics even did a story adaptation about it in the late 90's.

Surely Epstein needs no explanation.

1. It's a movie forum. Hence why it's called Killermovies.

2. The only sex cult I want from Smallville is Kristen Kruek tonguing my balls.

3. You didn't mention scientology in your OP.

4. I still have no idea what the thread title is referring to.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:34 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

1. It's a movie forum. Hence why it's called Killermovies.

2. The only sex cult I want from Smallville is Kristen Kruek tonguing my balls.

3. You didn't mention scientology in your OP.

4. I still have no idea what the thread title is referring to.

This:

Not the best video, but I picked a condensed version, you can find many more detailed vids if interested.

It's a bizarre outburst, wouldn't you agree? Jussie isn't doing a lot of time, and hate crimes don't normally look like suicides.

And again, Epstein was asked if he was suicidal before he was found hung. He claimed he was far too cowardly to kill himself. And he was being watched, to ensure he didn't commit suicide, with a human guard and a camera. The camera mysteriously was not in operation when he was hung.

Between that and Jussie's outburst, I think there's more going on behind the scenes then we know. Something akin to the Italian Mafia, or a terrorist cell, or something that is very ruthless and very bloody.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 01:42 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Epstein was a billionaire with a huge amount of compromising material on many extremely powerful people. Jussie Smollett is a c-list talentless hack idiot that is desperately seeking one last bit of attention before being forgotten about by everyone forever. I don't think he's in any danger of being suicided

Old Post May 5th, 2022 02:18 PM
cdtm

Epstein was a billionaire with a huge amount of compromising material on many extremely powerful people. Jussie Smollett is a c-list talentless hack idiot that is desperately seeking one last bit of attention before being forgotten about by everyone forever. I don't think he's in any danger of being suicided

That's just it though, what if Jussie isn't lying?

I mean, put him on the lie detector. I bet it would show he's telling the truth.

Here's my theory: Jussie wanted more money, or maybe started getting a big head behind the scenes. He thought he was untouchable because of his sexual orientation and race, and never worried about being fired. The brothers WERE hired to attack Jussie, but not BY Jussie. They were hired to pose as Trumpers making him lose all credibility reporting he got attacked by white supremecists.

The Subway thing at 2 AM was likely a drug pickup. Between that and the fake Maga bros, Jussie looks like a fool, and his career is over.

The police were probably in on it too. Corrupt cops and Hollywood are a known factor.

I mean really, why would Jussie even need to pull off a caper to get more money? Why not just demand more, or threaten to walk? It makes no sense, he was already on top of the world.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 02:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

/thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 5th, 2022 03:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If I see another cdtm thread, I'll pull out Todd's spine from his body.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 03:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If I see another cdtm thread, I'll pull out Todd's spine from his body.

Don't look in Vs for awhile.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 04:13 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cdtm
Really bad show tbh.

Smallville was a top show! I heard about Allison Mack being arrested for being linked to a sex cult. (Linked is an understatement I know).

Don't know who Jussie is though. Doesn't ring a bell on the Smallville cast.

Or you talking anout Jussie Smollet? The guy from Empire, who pretended he was assaulted for being gay... Was he involved in the pedo ring? I'm confused.

Old Post May 5th, 2022 04:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Smallville was a top show! I heard about Allison Mack being arrested for being linked to a sex cult. (Linked is an understatement I know).

Don't know who Jussie is though. Doesn't ring a bell on the Smallville cast.

Or you talking anout Jussie Smollet? The guy from Empire, who pretended he was assaulted for being gay... Was he involved in the pedo ring? I'm confused.

Basically, Jussie Smollet...

It's better to see it.

Pretty much the main thing I'm on about. It's just bizarre.

Like, "I made a deal with Tony Soprano and now I think he's going to have me whacked" bizarre.

But there's a lot of bizarre things liked with Hollywood. Taken individually, it's maybe coincidence. But when you keep seeing crazy things, you start to wonder if some bigger conspiracy is happening behind the scenes.

Old Post May 6th, 2022 04:18 PM
Adam_PoE

Old Post May 6th, 2022 09:19 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote