KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Rightist Domestic Terrorism Thread

Well
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
This is only going to get worse 2 25.00%
This is a nothing burger 0 0%
This was actually BLM/Antifa, flase flag! 3 37.50%
**** you, Robtard! 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Rightist Domestic Terrorism Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

The Rightist Domestic Terrorism Thread

*Made a thread as these attacks are only going to increase with how the Rightwing of the US is demonizing the FBI and other law enforcement.*

Man who tried to breach FBI office killed after standoff

WILMINGTON, Ohio (AP) — An armed man clad in body armor who tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati office on Thursday was shot and killed by police after he fled the scene and engaged in an hourslong standoff in a rural part of the state, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said.

The confrontation came as officials warned of an increase in threats against federal agents in the days following a search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

The man is believed to have been in Washington in the days leading up to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and may have been present at the Capitol on the day of the attack, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the matter. The official could not discuss details of the investigation publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The suspect was identified as Ricky Shiffer, 42, according to the law enforcement official. He was not charged with any crimes in connection with the Jan. 6 attack, the official said. Federal investigators are examining whether Shiffer may have had ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Proud Boys, the official said.
-snip

Lucky this POS was taken down before he could harm or kill someone. His social media was littered with threats and calling people to take up arms against the FBI.

Truth Social has a plethora of similar commentary with unhinged types calling for war.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 12th, 2022 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 12:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I voted, "This was BLM/Antifa, false flag!" Because, **** you, Robtard!

Seriously, this place is boring without voltron.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 12:24 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
I voted, "This was BLM/Antifa, false flag!" Because, **** you, Robtard!

Seriously, this place is boring without voltron.

nah

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 01:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah
It really is.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 01:06 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nah, we really don't need attention seeking time wasting thread derailing phaggotry. you're obviously capable of running that department.

I think this is the proper thread to post this: 'Deep State May Try To Assassinate Trump' -steve bannon

since every accusation from this cult turns out in the end to be a confession, this is pretty scary. also remember what happens in every mafia film where the boss or made guy gets busted, and they all worry that he might fold to the police/feds.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 12th, 2022 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 01:30 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but I only know the memes. I don't go on the right wing webshite.

Then again, I could just post what goes on the discord.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 02:00 AM
Adam_PoE

Kirk on Shooting: FBI Playing the Victim

Charlie Kirk claimed it was a false flag on his podcast today:

"The director of the FBI had strong words Wednesday for supporters of Donald Trump, who have been using 'violent rhetoric' in the wake of his agency's search for Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

He says that threats against federal agents and the Justice Department are deplorable and dangerous.

How many of those threats are planted by the FBI themselves? We have said the entire time, 'Remain peaceful.' We do not put up with violent acts.

Now there's a new report that shows someone is attacking the FBI building in Cincinnati. Interstate 171-North is shut down after a suspect drove towards Waynesville, Ohio. Unconfirmed reports say he is now firing at police from a cornfield.

Now, I'm sure this will now be the main focus, even though we have said repeatedly to remain peaceful, and stay focused on constructive things that we can do.

They're now going to try to play the victim after they occupied Donald Trump's home—a military occupation. Look, let me be very clear: violence against law enforcement is not tolerated. We shouldn't talk—we shouldn't allow it. We shouldn't even get close to encouraging it.

But that cannot allow us to keep our eye off the ball of exactly what happened earlier this week. This is the main focus now of the media.

The media is now saying, 'Well, do you see how the right is reacting to all of this?'"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 02:41 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Even though it happens often, it's still amazing to me just how quickly the party that self-labels as "law and order" and "support law enforcement", shits on law and order and law enforcement.

Issuing a search warrant, taking the listed material and then leaving is a "military occupation" now? What a fruitcake.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 04:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Dead FBI Shooter Tied to Proud Boys

The armed man who attempted to break into the FBI building in Cincinnati has been identified as Ricky Shiffer, the Ohio Department of Safety said Friday.

Shiffer, who was shot and killed after a standoff with police, was at the U.S. Capitol during the January 6th insurrection, but was not charged with any crimes related to January 6th.

The 42-year-old man from Columbus, Ohio, had ties to extremist groups, including the Proud Boys.

Shiffer was fatally shot by police after fleeing the FBI building and leading officers on a chase that led to a six-hour standoff on a rural road, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said in a news release. After negotiations failed, police attempted to utilize "less lethal tactics" to arrest Shiffer, but he "raised a firearm" and officers shot him, they said.

Shiffer died at the scene. Authorities are investigating a possible motive, in addition to Shiffer's ties to extremist groups, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said.

His name is used on several social media platforms by an individual who spoke about being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and urging a "call to arms" after the FBI executed a search warrant at Donald Trump's Florida estate on Monday.

On his Truth Social account, which has been active only the last few weeks, he communicated to others with increasingly politically violent and revolution-minded thoughts.

But it was not until the FBI executed a search warrant on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home Monday that the user began to fixate on responding with violence toward the agency.

"People, this is it," he wrote on Monday. "I hope a call to arms comes from someone better qualified, but if not, this is your call to arms from me." In that post, he encouraged people to go to gun and pawn shops to "get whatever you need to be ready for combat."

His now-suspended Twitter account, @rickyshiffer, shared the same profile picture as the Truth Social account and similar opinions, including a call for armed conflict in the U.S. this past spring. It included posts saying that "elections are rigged" against conservatives and that the country faces "tyranny."

Shiffer was a registered Republican who voted in the 2020 primary from Columbus, Ohio and in the 2020 general election from Tulsa, Oklahoma according to public records. He enlisted in the Navy in 1998 and served on the USS Columbia submarine from 1999 to 2003, according to military records.

Shiffer was at the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021 according to three people aiding law enforcement who saw him in photos taken from the day of the attack; however, it is unclear whether he went inside the building. Shiffer frequently posted about his attendance at the riot on social media.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 08:15 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Hannity: "My Love of Law Enforcement Is Destroyed"

Originally posted by Robtard
Even though it happens often, it's still amazing to me just how quickly the party that self-labels as "law and order" and "support law enforcement", shits on law and order and law enforcement.

"The FBI is blatantly targeting our fellow Americans for their political beliefs. The bureau's reputation has been shattered.

My faith in an organization—I'll be honest, I had two family members, they were a deity in my family because they worked for this organization—I revered this organization for decades of my life.

If you listen to my radio show, watch this show, you know my love of law enforcement, it has now been pretty much utterly destroyed."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2022 08:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

This is one of our law makers...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 04:39 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is one of our law makers...

(please log in to view the image)
bloody hell

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 04:44 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

TIL espionage and terrorists threats are protected "political beliefs"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 04:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
bloody hell

Right?

We can make this thread international, as I'm sure the UK has it's own problem with Rightwing domestic terrorist.

But probably not as bad the the US, with our elected leaders openly calling violence to our law enforcement.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 04:53 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right?

We can make this thread international, as I'm sure the UK has it's own problem with Rightwing domestic terrorist.

But probably not as bad the the US, with our elected leaders openly calling violence to our law enforcement.
This is very true, it's an international problem, but you politicians are crazy in a stranger way than ours. For both its about personal gain and blind ambition but yours are just overtly madder.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 05:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
TIL espionage and terrorists threats are protected "political beliefs"

Rand Paul just called for the repeal of the Espionage Act.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 06:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

laughing out loud

They’re not even trying to hide it anymore

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 08:04 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 08:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he's a truly deplorable piece of human garbage

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 09:27 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'm 100% certain his reaction would be exactly the same if the circumstances were the same but instead of Donald Trump getting raided it was the Clinton's.

100%

Old Post Aug 14th, 2022 10:03 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote