KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The KMC 2022 Award (not for members)

The KMC 2022 Award (not for members)
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The KMC 2022 Award (not for members)

Instead of bullshit cock stroking like who is the biggest kunt of the year [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's Jaden... I jest... same as every year shifty I jest... honestly smile What?

Who are the top three kunts of the year not including Donald Trump, his cronies and Elon Musk?

Nominations and Justifications.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are my picks for washing dirty laundry in public and spamming the news feeds for so long. Come on guys! Get stuck in.

Liz Truss and Kwasi Kwatang... any Tory MP in fact. are in the running.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 06:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Gotta be Vlad, right?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 06:40 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Me, obviously

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 06:46 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, Klaus Schwab.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 06:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
Me, obviously
love you really.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 06:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Kim-Jong Un, Xi Jinping, Hibatullah Akhundzada

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 08:24 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

vlad, the ultimate phaggot

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2022 11:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Re: The KMC 2022 Award (not for members)

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are my picks for spamming the news feeds for so long.

thumb up

I avoided the case and it still dominated my feed, with all content turning into reaction vids, streams, and articles about it.

I'll give them all 3 spots for achieving such unmatched levels of obnoxiousness.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 23rd, 2022 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 02:36 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Macklemore

I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo for being so poor at the WC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyBooxCkF3A

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 02:44 AM
Macklemore is currently offline Click here to Send Macklemore a Private Message Find more posts by Macklemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

The Gays

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:26 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

The Jews

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:26 AM
Jaden_3.0

The Blacks

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:27 AM
Jaden_3.0

The Irish

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:27 AM
Jaden_3.0

The Peaky Foakin Blinders

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:28 AM
Jaden_3.0

Riddick cos he stabbed Fry

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:29 AM
Jaden_3.0

The first maggot to chew its way out of Queen Elizabeth's fetid, necrotic quim.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 04:32 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
thumb up

I avoided the case and it still dominated my feed, with all content turning into reaction vids, streams, and articles about it.

I'll give them all 3 spots for achieving such unmatched levels of obnoxiousness.
I guess though, Vlad is worse, Vlad Dracula is Putin's real name he even looks like Nosferatu if you squint.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2022 03:53 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No matter how bad some of these guys are they aren't the problem, they're just the face to blame, the real evil scumbags are the guys that no one knows the names of behind the scenes that pull the strings of these nitwit world leaders.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2022 01:07 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
The Peaky Foakin Blinders

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2022 01:18 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
No matter how bad some of these guys are they aren't the problem, they're just the face to blame, the real evil scumbags are the guys that no one knows the names of behind the scenes that pull the strings of these nitwit world leaders.

It's businessmen, same as it always was.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

I mean, the Liberty Boys wanted a revolution because the stamp act cut into their profit margins. Look who is doing well, and there's your answer.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2022 01:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote