KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Andrew Tate: Rightist hero arrested on sex trafficing charges

Andrew Tate: Rightist hero arrested on sex trafficing charges
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Andrew Tate: Rightist hero arrested on sex trafficing charges

Misogynistic Influencer Andrew Tate And His Brother Have Been Arrested In Romania In Connection With A Human-Trafficking Probe

The arrests come a day after Andrew Tate sparred on Twitter with climate activist Greta Thunberg.

Misogynistic internet personality Andrew Tate, 36, and his brother, Tristan Tate, were arrested by Romanian police on Thursday in connection with a human-trafficking investigation. They will be detained for at least 24 hours for questioning.

The villa where the Tate brothers were staying was raided by Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT). A DIICOT press statement released on Thursday confirmed that the agency had raided five homes linked to four people suspected of human trafficking, organized crime, and rape. It did not name the suspects, but said that two of them were British citizens.
-snip

May they both rot in a Romanian prison for decades and decades to come smile

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 12:27 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Oh, rightists.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 12:50 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hey we don't know that he's a hero to anyone in the gdf

oh wait

https://www.killermovies.com/forums...mp;pagenumber=1

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Dec 30th, 2022 at 01:12 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 01:09 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Hahaha

Greta getting trash off the streets

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 01:25 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

This is ****ing hilarious.

Romanian authorities only needed to know he was back in Romania, so they could nab him.

Then his dumbass uploads a pic with a pizza box from a Romanian pizza chain, letting them know he's back.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 30th, 2022 at 01:56 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 01:53 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he's very smart, you know. 4d chess master

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:10 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
This is ****ing hilarious.

Romanian authorities only needed to know he was back in Romania, so they could nab him.

Then his dumbass uploads a pic with a pizza box from a Romanian pizza chain, letting them know he's back.
Which he uploads to continue picking a fight with a 19 year old on Twitter.

Criminal mastermind.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:18 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is it weird that I have not heard of this guy until today?

I guess I don't live in the Right wing "influencer" Twitter landscape very often... or ever.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:52 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i too didn't know about him till this thread. just searched the gdf and sure enough there was one of our resident incels

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:54 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still not really sure who this fool Tate is. Some kind of Kick Boxer? Not Muay Thai.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 03:19 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

good for him. that'll come in handy when he's rotting in a cage laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 03:22 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good for him. that'll come in handy when he's rotting in a cage laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 03:24 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, nice...

Attachment: tate.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 03:48 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's f*cking perfect *chef's kiss*

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 04:06 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually finding Thunberg's delivery demeanour very irritating. But good on her triggering this piece of shit.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 04:42 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Knew the dude was bad, but didn't know he was that bad. Hope they throw the book at him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 12:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had heard of him on here, but that's it! My internet footprint is so small now. Email, the guardian, here and whatsapp. That's it really.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 01:31 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I actually finding Thunberg's delivery demeanour very irritating. But good on her triggering this piece of shit.

What exactly was the exchange between him and Greta Thunberg that triggered him?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:16 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ok, nvm, I think I found it...

https://god.dailydot.com/andrew-tat...nberg-response/

One of my favorite responses...

"Remember kids: if you ever get embarrassed on Twitter and want people to respect you again, that journey begins by putting on a kimono and ordering Dominoes."

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:49 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
What exactly was the exchange between him and Greta Thunberg that triggered him?
No idea, just read she triggered him. Tbh, I'm not invested in it enough to do research PL. laughing out loud
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ok, nvm, I think I found it...

https://god.dailydot.com/andrew-tat...nberg-response/

One of my favorite responses...

"Remember kids: if you ever get embarrassed on Twitter and want people to respect you again, that journey begins by putting on a kimono and ordering Dominoes."

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 03:01 PM