KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Well...

Well...
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well...

KMC has reached the lowest levels of active Traffic in 20 years.

Where is the thread about the Florida Man shooter or the thread about the number one record... and the right hijacking it... maybe... or maybe it was meant to be right wing?

Where is the thread about the Russians in the Sohal, the dead in the sea fleeing everywhere?

Where is the thread about the UK Post office Scandal? I shit you not it's dynamite.

Where is thread about Japan pumping radioactive water in the Sea or Musk turning off starlink for Ukraine in the midst of battle?

Where is the thread about Wagners dead, ex hot dog selling chef to Putin of a leader?

KMC... RIP.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 30th, 2023 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 04:05 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
KMC has reached the lowest levels of active Traffic in 20 years.

Where is the thread about the Florida Man shooter or the thread about the number one record... and the right hijacking it... maybe... or maybe it was meant to be right wing?

Where is the thread about the Russians in the Sohal, the dead in the sea fleeing everywhere?

Where is the thread about the UK Post office Scandal? I shit you not it's dynamite.

Where is thread about Japan pumping radioactive water in the Sea or Musk turning off starlink for Ukraine in the midst of battle?

Where is the thread about Wagners dead, ex hot dog selling chef to Putin of a leader?

KMC... RIP.
Where is the thread about The Taliban stopping girls going to Dubai University on paid scholarship from a UAE billionaire at the airport?

I think when Trump is found guilty and we make those posts the last of us here will leave and Oneness and CD will turn off the light. The comic forum might last a little longer.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 30th, 2023 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 04:11 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I don't even know what 90% of those references even are.

Nor care.

That probably doesn't help. But I don't care about that either.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:08 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Adam posted the story about the Trumper with the swastikas on his AR-15 who murdered three Black people in the "When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?" thread.

Unless there was yet another racially motivated Trumper shooting people in Florida already, which is possible.

Prigozhin's death is in the Russia invasion or Ukraine thread.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 30th, 2023 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Adam posted the story about the Trumper with the swastikas on his AR-15 who murdered three Black people in the "When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?" thread.

Unless there was yet another racially motivated Trumper shooting people in Florida already, which is possible.
No, that is the one Rob.
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Nor care.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Nor care.

Jaden old pal, I think post Covid as the world becomes a bit like a big villian reveal movie when everything points to him... In fact come to think of it Ming was climate change in Flash Gordon, I wonder if he is behing the desertification in places like the Sudan leading to the opportunities for the Wagner group and people crossing the Atlantic channel in small boats due to all the issues drought causes? Almost everything we see is due to a battle for resources in my honest opinion, even the rise in poularism and fascism.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 30th, 2023 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wait, I posted the Yevgeny Prigozhin story in the "Another Russian Official Dies from Mysterious Circumstances" thread and the forum's turd-mungler did his usual dumbery nonsense.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 30th, 2023 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, I posted the Yevgeny Prigozhin story in the "Another Russian Official Dies from Mysterious Circumstances" thread and the forum's turd-mungler did his usual dumbery nonsense.
Did you know, Wagner actually took control of a city and shot down a transport, before engaging in and winning multiple battles on the way to Moscow? Did you also know that they ****ing hacked Russian TV?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I remember hearing they were closing in on Moscow before something happened and they turned around. Didn't hear about the TV hacking.

Can't find anything about Russians in the Sohal though.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:25 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...he-middle-east/ A lot more to it than this somewhat simplistic article.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:27 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...he-middle-east/ A lot more to it than this somewhat simplistic article.

Wagner's a terrorist group for hire, so no shocking news there.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:41 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wagner's a terrorist group for hire, so no shocking news there.
Not shocking, no, far from it... Globally relevant? Sure, I know you can say the immigration problem in Europe is nothing to the Mexican border, and numerically you would be right. But the truth is the problem goes far deeper, Europe and the US are haves, Mexico and Africa are Have nots as climate change squeeaes resources, people look to STRONG LEADERS, and democracy dies, in Africa Wagner come along and support that death and exploit those left further still, while helping despots stay where they are, through force. It is what it is, but it shouldn't be.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 05:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's just going to get uglier. Climate change is the number one threat to our fresh water sources and last I checked, we can't drink or water most crops with brackish water. But can't do shit about it when you still have leaders gaslighting and saying "it's a hoax", "it's happening too slow to worry about" or similar

eg In the first GOP debate, the moderator asked all 8 presidential hopefuls "do you believe climate change is caused by human activity" and not one of them raised their hands. DeSantis instead ranted about the media. Tells you something.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 06:09 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just going to get uglier. Climate change is the number one threat to our fresh water sources and last I checked, we can't drink or water most crops with brackish water. But can't do shit about it when you still have leaders gaslighting and saying "it's a hoax", "it's happening too slow to worry about" or similar

eg In the first GOP debate, the moderator asked all 8 presidential hopefuls "do you believe climate change is caused by human activity" and not one of them raised their hands. DeSantis instead ranted about the media. Tells you something.
Everything points to it the mad hot weather in places like Arizona. The crop failiures due to a shift in seasons, the melting of the Ice Caps. I mean don't laugh I live on an Artificial Bloody Island right now...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 06:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's why that film "Don't Look Up" was so genius.

So you're the problem! stick out tongue

Where are you living now?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 06:16 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilariously, I know where comma's should go in compound sentences. I just don't give a flying fuck.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 06:16 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's why that film "Don't Look Up" was so genius.

So you're the problem! stick out tongue

Where are you living now?
I enjoyed don't look up. I'm in Dubai these days.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 06:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hilariously, I know where comma's should go in compound sentences. I just don't give a flying fuck.

I'm no grammar Nazi and it's just a message board

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 07:37 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Whirly this thread is about creepy selfishness and comes across as Robtard's Captain Kirk avatar stare...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 07:42 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

Voted best KMC avatar since 2011 thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 08:17 PM