KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » ...GB News is scum like the rest...

...GB News is scum like the rest...
Started by: FalconPaunch!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

...GB News is scum like the rest...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2023 05:00 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it's not like the rest. It's much, much, much worse.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2023 06:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, it's not like the rest. It's much, much, much worse.
I'm really struggling to understand the scale of drivvle and your standards, but I can't find a single outlet that isn't dogshit.

Maybe the Daily Mail, because it's almost like they know no one believes anything they say so just go all out bullshit.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2023 07:05 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I'm really struggling to understand the scale of drivvle and your standards, but I can't find a single outlet that isn't dogshit.

Maybe the Daily Mail, because it's almost like they know no one believes anything they say so just go all out bullshit.
I read the Guardian.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 06:19 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I read the Guardian.
Left wing bullshit. If anything, I'd recommend the Independent.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 07:33 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Left wing bullshit. If anything, I'd recommend the Independent.
owned by a dodgy Russian... I'll stick to the Guardian.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 08:16 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

**** you, Whirly.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 08:39 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you, Whirly.
**** you, Whirly.
Sorry, my leftwing honesty...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 08:49 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Whereas I'm more of a centrist.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 12:08 PM
Darth Thor

You guys still watch tv news channels? Or read the papers?

I just stick to youtubers I've learned to trust.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 02:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You guys still watch tv news channels? Or read the papers?

I just stick to youtubers I've learned to trust.
Yeah, I do that too. Mainstream media keep asking for subscriptions and donations.

I just feel like telling them to suck a dick.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 04:32 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

TOMMEH!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 10:10 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I certainly don't listen to you tubers.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 03:31 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I certainly don't listen to you tubers.
Some are informative like LetsTalkElections, but then you have douchebags like Stefan Molyneux.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 10:25 AM
Darth Thor

Have to pick ones you trust. Just make sure they have a good track record with giving you the facts.

Miles better options than the mainstream BS.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 03:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Have to pick ones you trust. Just make sure they have a good track record with giving you the facts.

Miles better options than the mainstream BS.
I'm going to disagree there.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 04:25 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Main stream media, good mainstream media triangulate news from verifiable sources. That's what confirmed means. Some guy on YouTube... not so much.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 04:27 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Main stream media, good mainstream media triangulate news from verifiable sources. That's what confirmed means. Some guy on YouTube... not so much.
You're neglecting the fact that mainstream media, despite their extensive research and monies, are extensively biased and skewer their opinions to manipulate the general masses who don't know any better. They aren't to be trusted.

Let me make this clearer for you: Do you trust FOX news?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 04:29 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're neglecting the fact that mainstream media, despite their extensive research and monies, are extensively biased and skewer their opinions to manipulate the general masses who don't know any better. They aren't to be trusted.

Let me make this clearer for you: Do you trust FOX news?
That like GB news is and never has been mainstream media and I doubt it ever triangulated on the election result which is why it has lost law suits. It's news was rarely confirmed and mostly comment like youtube.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 06:56 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Boris Johnson joins GB news.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2023 05:46 PM