KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Question for US conservatives from Russian on Ukraine

Question for US conservatives from Russian on Ukraine
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Question for US conservatives from Russian on Ukraine

Hello US conservatives.
I hear a lot of complaints from your camp that these crazy liberals want to turn your country into a communist state.

With that in mind, how the hell do you justify to yourself the fact that when it comes to the war in Ukraine your party's interest fully align with the interests of KGB/FSB?

America should not interfere? Kremlin agrees!
Stop sending money to Ukraine? We think so too!
Ukraine should be pushed to freeze the conflict? Absolutely! More time for us to regroup 👍

Genuinely curious how is that you think that doing exactly what Putin wants (an ex-KGB agent and an autocrat who for a decade has been using wars as means to improve his raitings) is in your country's best interest?

And lastly, this might not be common knowledge in the US, but hardly a secret in Russia (even less so among governmental employees, the kind I used to be), but Kremlin is getting ready to open a bottle of champaign the day conservatives get back into office. This fact does not set off any alarms in your heads? Or do you just tell yourselves that this is not true, war started under Biden etc etc? What about the fact that we are spending fortunes on Troll farms whose sole purpose is to convince you that instead of being worried about Russia threatening your allies you should be worried about woke culture?

This is not an attempt at a gotcha question. More of a rant. It genuinely sickens me when I hear useful idiots on right wing channels explaining how poor Russia was pushed into this conflict and that supporting Ukraine over Russia is not an obvious choice. I have even seen morons praise Putin as a great leader because he banned LGBT or did some other thing "to protect traditional values". And that's coming from the same people who value freedoms and complain about leftist commies.

The only good thing about it is I now know for a fact that Russian propaganda does not only work on my fellow Russians, but on Americans as well. You buy into the same type of crap Kremlin's been selling to Russians for years. Cheers.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Feb 9th, 2024 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2024 09:41 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They mostly all ragequit in some fashion on or shortly after January 6th 2021.

But if you're curious what the US Rightwing thinks about Putin, watch the recent Tucker Carlson's interview of Putin in Moscow.

If you don't want to, Putin reinvented reality where he is the good guy, the victim really, while Carlson nodded along. It was basically Russian state TV propaganda, but with an American 'journalist' lending credit behind it for American viewers.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 12th, 2024 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2024 04:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Source: https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1756414506723320127

Old Post Feb 12th, 2024 07:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Putin's giving Trump more talking points.

That same rally he attacked Nikki Haley's husband by implying he's an absentee husband and father, the reason he's not in her campaigns is because he's in the military and deployed in Africa.

Republicans did what they nigh always do, they shrugged off Trump's attacks on our military personal and his comments about encouraging Russia to attack our allies.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 13th, 2024 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2024 03:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote