KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What Brought You To Episode-II.Co.Uk?

What Brought You To Episode-II.Co.Uk?
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

What Brought You To Episode-II.Co.Uk?

What brought you to this site? Was it an advertisement? Someone asked you to check it out? What? I'll tell you my story. Almost a year ago I decided to check out some Episode II sites. I typed in keyword Epi.II and it showed the top ten Epi.II sites. This of course was number one so I decided to check it out. As soon as I saw the site,I became hooked. So what's your story?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:40 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Um.....okay.....anyhoo, I am the same as you EJ, I typed in "Episode II" and clicked onto this site. Needless to say it was a good idea.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 05:36 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ya know if you type in Episode 2, I get number one spot. laughing out loud

But seriously, Raz and I started our sites at almost the same time and he just had the better forum of the two of us so I just kept coming back...

I've said it before and I will continue to say it, this is a great forum.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 06:02 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Yup, it sure is. And it was you, Ratcat, who sent me the email suggesting I visit this place. So everyone thank Ratcat that I came here to share all my knowledge of chicken! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 06:04 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, so WTH are you talking about. Me thinks you meant to post that somewhere else....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 06:09 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Wow!

It's scary how long I've been here! smile Besides, Raz I think I am the only original! I visited here back in December or January, maybe a month off, dunno. Anywhooo, I found this first in (I think) end of December, and went by the name Chewbacca68, and lost my computer, but came back in the end of February as Ulic Kel-Droma and Darth Mauler. Than once I found out we could REGISTER (In April I think), I became UBH! And I might also add I lost my post count (Upon reaching 400 posts) (ALOT back then! smile ) in June, and then went into hibernation (Here its called work smile ) and people got worred but came back after a two month leave due to my autumn preparations! I have seen the majority come and go. I think Jedi Merc (If he is still here) and EJ are the only ones here almost as long as me. We have seen the good and bad come and go! smile Daniel Jassim, WicketBoy, CrystalMir, Red, and that annoying Irish guy! smile

P.S.-I found this on Ask Jeeves.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 06:11 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Re: Wow!

I discovered this site in mid-Febuary 2000.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 07:34 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonce

It wasn't the site I discovered but this board when theEviljedi spammed my board.

I think I might have a look at the site to see what its like laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 11:42 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Someone tricked me into coming here... and now I'm stuck. eek!

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 02:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I search for episode 2 and got a lot of sites back, I was a bit confused wite episode 2 uk and episode II uk.
I have been visiting these sites for quite some time before I manage myself to visit the forum. December 2000

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 03:33 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I found this site also by typing in episode ii, I think around the end of September. AND I CAN'T GET OUT!!!!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 09:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Man and realism divides.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 12:39 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

What? OK well I just mean, you know, I mean people go on vacation right? And they get really stressed out and they start yelling at their family and stuff. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A VACATION FOR GOODNESS SAKES CALM DOWN!!! We're all wrapped up into everything, you know consumerism being what it is and the rush rush lifestyle we all live in you know, it's part of it, it desentisizes us, and makes us thing that what they're SELLING is what we need, it's what's important, but it's not, I mean it is, but in the end it's not.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 01:05 AM
queeq
Chaos

I think you NEED a vacation. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 01:58 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

I could definitley use a vacation Queeq. But you know, here in Washington, there's a lot of mudslinging going on. It's time to change the tone in Washington. It's time to bring people together. I'm a uniter, not a divider. I'm a reformer with results.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 02:27 AM
Ratcat

OK, whatever IGMB is on, I don't want any.....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 03:17 AM
IGOTMYBEAT

I totally agree Ratcat! The special interest, the lobbyists...something has to be done. They may as well have a coupon book with pictures of Orrin Hatch or Trent Lott, $20,000 underneath their pictures. for sale.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 03:35 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Look, IGMB, maybe this isn't the place for you to "de-stress" or whatever it is you need to do. I'm not speaking for Raz and I'm not on the JC, I'm just making a small suggestion on my own. While I said before that everyone has an opinion and is free to voice it, you just tend to express yourself in a rather aggressive and abrasive manner on certain topics. Some of the debates on this forum, be it SW related or not, occasionally get a little boisterous, but are all tempered with a degree of humor and fun. Even with our tremendous range of ages and nationalities, there is a certain amount of respect maintained by the people on this forum who have never even met. Thats saying quite a lot for today's society, and it is amazing that a silly little outer space movie brings together human beings in this way. I'm not telling you to bug off, just slow down a little and stop and take others into consideration before you make a post. IMVHO OC.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 07:05 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I couldn't say it better myself, Gundark.smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 07:26 AM
Dim
Creativity

Heheheh..Go Gundy! laughing out loud

I came here because EJ tricked me stick out tongue ...so I tricked queeqer rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 10:47 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote