KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » John Lennon

John Lennon
Started by: IGOTMYBEAT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IGOTMYBEAT

John Lennon

This is why John Lennon is cool cuz they were interviewing him right? And they asked him right, they asked him: 'how come you guys only do songs in 4/4?'

'Because it's the basics you know? It's the chair. It's not a drawing of a chair or a painting of a chair or a rocking chair it's just a chair, that you just sit in.'

Oh and James Bond sucks. It's like you can't even shoot him anymore. There's no danger in it, I mean he barely even bleeds!!!

Atleast in MI2 Tom Cruise gets kicked around and what not. NOoooooo Pierce Brosnan's hair doesn't even get messed up it's effing phony.

I hate that crap.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:42 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

All of this under a John Lennon topic! :X

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

And you know what John Lennon wrote all the best beatles songs.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:49 AM
finti

Most of the songs he wrote he wrote them together with Paul

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:55 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I wouldn't say that Lennon wrote all the best songs. My two favorite Beatles songs are "Yesterday" and "Hey Jude", both written by McCartney, but Lennon is cool none the less. Of course, he did marry Yoko, what the hell was he thinking?

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:08 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And he is dead...

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:39 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

Finti that's wrong. John and Paul were writing pretty much seperately since Revolver. John Lennon wrote ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE even though it says LENNON/MAC, and vice versa, LENNON/MAC are creditted for LET IT BE, even though Paul wrote that one on his own. They just decided they would always put Lennon/McCartney on all the songs.

Paul's best songs were HEY JUDE, YESTERDAY, and MICHELLE, but I mean, those are some of my favourites, but they're the girly ones.

John was the rocknroll. If it wasn't for John they'd be the effing Backstreet Boys or something.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 02:48 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't think it matters who wrote them, if you enjoy their music (which I do) and like listening to their songs, then just sit back and enjoy it. AND I happen to really like James Bond movies...I think you have a problem separating film from real life, IGMB, and you're really starting to annoy me. mad

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 03:30 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Annoy Gundy? You've pushed her too far this time... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:03 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

among others!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:04 AM
queeq
Chaos

You're on a sliding scale, finti.... keep it up. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:05 AM
finti

She is right though...*finti easily slide down the scale and takes a GD ale* (Jedi poetry)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:10 AM
queeq
Chaos

She's only right when I tell her so. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:21 AM
finti

gundy control, cool. Make her give me some more GD ale

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

IN THE BAR, finti!!!!! IN THE BAR!!!!

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:32 AM
IGOTMYBEAT

And he had an ugly girlfriend. I think that shows some fortitude, or whatever that stuff is inside that makes you a good person? Whatever the word is for UNshallow that's what he was. Sometimes. Well not really.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 06:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

Unshallow=Subficial? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 02:35 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

He had an ugly girlfriend. I'm NOT a Yoko Ono fan, IGMB, but if you can't say something nice about someone, keep your mouth shut. mad

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 09:15 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

You better listen to her padawan, she is a master.evil face

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 09:54 PM
IGOTMYBEAT

But I don't care

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 11:37 PM