KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The return of Leia?

The return of Leia?
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

The return of Leia?

I read on Nabooonline, I believe, that it said Carrie Fisher would be doing some "ghostwriting" for the female characters. I've never heard that, can any of you verify or totally shootdown?

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 08:27 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I have heard nothing about this...interesting, though.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 09:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I have heard the same rumors, but they started at the release of the special edition.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 09:45 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

About 2 weeks ago there was a piece done on Carrie on one of the entertainment news shows, Entertainment Tonight or one of them, about these massive depression problems she has been having for years. It really blew me away. She's got medication and is trying to get better, but I really felt sorry for her. sad

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 11:30 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's not the first time, though.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 02:00 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

My favourite Princess Leia line was when she goes: 'GET THIS WALKING CARPET OUT OF MY WAY'

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 02:46 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I felt for Carrie..but I don't understand her need to go on national television to talk about it...it seemed like her need for attention was getting the better of her..(kind of like those video diaries she used to film...)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 10:37 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thats true, Dimmy. Thats the kind of thing most stars like to keep private.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 12:36 AM
Ratcat

She was Brit TV just around Xmas and she looked fine.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 03:04 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote