KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » All FOUR movies

All FOUR movies
Started by: Coreworld

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coreworld

All FOUR movies

According to TF.N, the National Museum of Film and Photography in Bradford is going to be showing all four SW movies back to back! It goes under the title: 'Festival of the force' and runs 24th-25th Feb. Time to dig out that Obi-Wan costume again! (Just kidding...Maybe!)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 12:45 AM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ummm...Bradford...where ?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 12:58 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

A tiny, puny little town around Leeds in the UK.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 02:39 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coreworld

Bradford

I see you've been there, then Finti? wink

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 03:09 AM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Re: Bradford

I actually been there but i didn`t get to look to much around.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 03:42 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You going, COREWORLD ?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 09:22 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I got my own thing going. Started off last week and I have now reached ROTJ halfway through. Video is such a great thing. I`ll do the Indiana Jones trilogy next.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 09:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

How can you turn off a SW movie halfway ?????? eek!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 12:37 AM
Coreworld

The saga continues......

Gundark, as tempting as it is, i think i'll hang on and wait for all six to be complete (12 hours!!!) before i subject my buttocks to the torture, i still have the memory's of seeing the OT in one showing, have they shown them in a quad near you and did you go?
Finti, I have also just rewatched the trilogy on VHS, i had to rebuy the set after selling my Laserdisc copies and funnily enough just purchased the Indy trilogy on Monday to watch this weekend! (Twenty quid for all three movies in widescreen THX! How could i resist!)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 12:42 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Re: The saga continues......

No, COREWORLD, they haven't done a OT special anywhere around here, although I've had an ear open....I figure I'll just take a pillow along for my bum. smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 02:17 AM
finti

What I meant was that with rotj to start I was half way through the sw saga so far.I forgot the comma

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 05:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

I want the DVD's first. So where are those?

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:09 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

At the DVD store, silly. smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

If you find the SW movies on DVD, let me know.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:51 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

GL has deceided that SW will not be put out on DVD.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 08:40 PM
queeq
Chaos

I know. The bastard. He will wait untill 2006, for the next generation of DVD's. And then he will release all 6 at once.

I wonder why? We'd buy them all, anyway.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 09:36 PM
Coreworld

DVD's....I wish!

Queeq, the last i heard TPM was slated for a christmas 2001 release, as for the rest of the saga, well your guess is as good as mine. I wish that he would just put the movies out there with not so many extras, (perhaps one side with the original version of the film and the other the special editions.) and then in 2006 release the souped up editions with all the gubbins, after all it hasn't stopped him releasing them on VHS over and over.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:34 AM
queeq
Chaos

Re: DVD's....I wish!

I agree. I just feel GL was not being a pain in the butt on this one. And the TPM one may turn out very good. It is rumoured to contain three versions: 1 animatics version, 1 live action without effects and only blue screens, 1 complete version. And if uncle George will allow us to switch between the three during play, I'll be o so happy.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:34 AM
Coreworld

You and me both Queeq! GL has released what you might call a compromise by way of SWmessedpecial Editions on VCD, but the drawback is that they are in (the dreaded) pan and scan, i could not go back to those if you paid me!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud
The VCD move is weak, even for a compromise. He might as well have slapped them unto a DVD then. And GL is Mr. Digital... *sigh*

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 02:31 PM