KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Peace, love, unity...

Peace, love, unity...
Started by: IGOTMYBEAT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IGOTMYBEAT

Peace, love, unity...

the TOP 5 people I would want to work closely with in an effort to try to bring unity and world peace and a better tomorow for us all would be:

1)BRITNEY SPEARS - I think despite what we've heard Britney is a very dynamic person. I've seen her fight a lot of adversity to get where she is.

2)KATIE HOLMES - Katie is not only a fantastic actor she is also a great public speaker. She is someone I would want to help spread a message of peace and love thru-out the world.

3)SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR - AKA Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Ms. Gellar is a woman of integrity. She is someone you can count on, someone you can trust. I would look forward to working closely with her.

4)GOLDIE HAWN'S DAUGHTER, I FORGET HER NAME - I know Goldie Hawn's daughter, whatever her name is, would make a great addition to this team. She is hardworking and reliable. She is a woman of integrity.

5)BRITNEY SPEARS, IF SHE HAS ANY SISTERS - I know they would be women of integrity.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 07:50 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Goldie Hawn's daughter is Kate Hudson. And you need to watch that Britney Spears stuff, its a little scary. Don't get me wrong, she's hot, but let it rest.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 10:18 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

Hey JediOasis do you know Meg Matthews? She's kinda scary.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 01:15 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Thats Noel's ex-wife, correct? I read the Oasis autobiography "Getting High" by Paulo Hewitt and she was in there a lot. But nothing seemed to bad.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 04:44 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote