KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It's Not My Baby

It's Not My Baby
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

It's Not My Baby

Have any of you heard the latest news about Jessie Jackson? It appears that he got a woman pregnate two years ago and has just now announced it. Pretty suddle,huh? He wasn't even going to pay child support until the judge made him. So what do you think about this loving father?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 07:45 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

No, I didn't hear about that EJ...I've been really busy at work the past two days and haven't read the paper. That surprises me, though. Thought Jesse was such a righteous man and all that.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 08:12 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Everybody has a dark side even gospel praising JJ

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 01:28 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I read the article in this morning's paper. Guess Jesse has bantha poodoo on his face now.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 08:25 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

Jesse Jackson spent the weekend with his family sorting it out. Here is the text of his speech on Monday:

I have, will be, decided, or have decided, to go back to work, because the battle ahead is a large one, and donations are down. After much prayer, I was able to forgive myself. Let those, who live in houses, glass houses, throw, the first stone. I shall work, to bring unity, to our comminity, as soonity as possiblity, so I can, keep Al Sharpton off the TV.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 05:59 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Who is Jesse Jackson? I'm guessing hes american.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 06:06 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Ditto on that question Raz! Someone explain...smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 06:50 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Jesse Jackson is an African-American civil rights activist. He used to pal around with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. His intentions are always good, but he's a little extreme.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 07:40 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

He is also head of the PUSH COALITION and the RAINBOW COALITION, civil rights organizations.

He's also a REVEREND. Even though he has never finished SEMINARY. So basically he's a self-proclaimed REVEREND who cheated on his wife and had an illegitimate child.

He's also a millionaire by the way.

But since he has no job, except being the head of non-profit organizations, nobody has been able to explain how the eff he's become a millionaire.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 07:53 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote