KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hello NEW HERE

Hello NEW HERE
Started by: Blazing Bolt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blazing Bolt

Hello NEW HERE

I was contacted by a friend of UBH and ask to visit here. I myself am a fan film creator, and saber smith. I like this forum , and hope to become a regular.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:33 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Who is his friend? KJ,Dim,RC,EJ? Anyway,I think I saw you at KJ's forum.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:40 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

A friend of mine? Wow, neat. Well glad to have you here! And as a little introduction, all forums are open! Except Jedi Council which is only open to a select few who are elected on. The mods here are Raz (The Big Administrator wink ), Me, Dim, and EvilJedi! Some other familiar faces you'll see are Gundark, Queeq, Ratcat, Xizor, Darth Daft, and Darth Heinous.

*EDIT*-No I know who it is, this kid I talk to who was interviewing me for his homework smile This kid just came out of the blue. But he's a great kid, his parents won't let him sign up though mad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:41 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blazing Bolt

you know king jedi? I am a moderator on his board.. UBH do you know him too? he almost has the same sig as you.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:45 AM
theEvilJedi

He was a member and a JC member but he ditched us. He never really liked me anyway.Our buddy,Ratcat,made the sabers for all of us JC members.RC should revoke it from KJ anyway.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:47 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

KINGJEDI!!! mad mad I can't believe that guy ditched our board made his own, and still kept the siggy that RC made for him, specifically for this board. Than he banned me for posting there.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:54 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blazing Bolt

This is all too strange... I wonder why he banned you?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:56 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

He banned me because I confronted him. He is a coward. I saw you at his board too, you'd be much happier here, we aren't backstabbing cowards like King Jedi! mad mad mad mad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:59 AM
theEvilJedi

He banned me too.mad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 11:01 AM
theEvilJedi

Now do you know why I disliked him so much,UBH? Evil knows Evil..so to speak anyway.stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 11:04 AM
Blazing Bolt

This is all too strange. I have been a part of kj forum for a long time, and a mod for a while now, and he never seemes that way. But There is something going on here. Why is kj acting this way.. I know you are all mad at him, i guess i would be too, but like i said its just a shock..

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 11:08 AM
queeq
Chaos

KJ evil? Wasn't that EJ's field?

Love your moving blasting bolt icon, BB. Cool stuff. Can you make me one?

Welcome to EPII-co-uk, BTW. Enjoy.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 06:42 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hi Blasting Bolts..

Don't know what's going on with KJ..and I understand if he wants his own forum...I just wish he didn't rip off Raz's design..smile It's too bad if he's really gone..I really like KJ.

Anyway..Tell us about your films...Have you done alot of them?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 10:33 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, I was wondering what "movie creator" meant. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 12:26 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

"KJ evil? Wasn't that EJ's field?"

I am theEviljedi after all.laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 01:06 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

I liked KJ too, he always had strong conversations, I just wish he could explain why he left and not cowardize himself by banning me from his forum after one very clean very polite post.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 01:48 AM
KJ
Sausages

Well, well, well..............UBH and EVILJEDI can go jump and I don't care where from.
I never ditched this forum. I couldn't get in!!!!! I can't access the council and the greetings page is there everytime I come here. Plus I've been busy with Christmas and New Year.
I started my own forum months ago and maybe it was a good idea after what most of you just said. So, I'm a backstabber? Am I the one calling people cowards when there not here? If Ratcat wants his sig back then he can take it but I have no problem with him. I doubt he will be as childish as UBH and EJ though. And if Ratcat has something to say then at least he has the guts to say it to you and not when you aren't around.

EJ your right, I don't like you and that's why I banned you from my forum. I'm not a hypocrite!

UBH you were never banned so I don't know where you got that idea from. And what are you talking about when you say you confronted me? When did this happen? I can't rememberr you ever posting on my board. And why is it o.k for you to have your own forums but not me?

Dim I don't know why you said I ripped off Raz's forum. I kept the same colour scheme because I like it. So what?
I have now ditched this forum so Raz can take me off the greetings page and the council and UBH and EJ can go to hell!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 02:00 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

quote:
Well, well, well..............UBH and EVILJEDI can go jump and I don't care where from.
I never ditched this forum. I couldn't get in!!!!!

KingJedi you know Raz's e-mail, its posted all over this EZBoard. From the Suggestions Forum to the Top of the Forum's Display. And still, if you couldn't get to the normal boards either there is always his website, which is not hard to find, it comes up in every search for Star Wars on Yahoo, Ask.com, Google, Aol.com, etc.

quote:
UBH you were never banned so I don't know where you got that idea from. And what are you talking about when you say you confronted me? When did this happen? I can't rememberr you ever posting on my board.

On your forum after my post in your General Discussion Forum it said my user name and password wasn't recognized. I am a Global User and I already posted their once, PLUS your the administrator, gee, I wonder where I got THAT idea! roll eyes (sarcastic) I confronted you on the General Discussion, and you said you couldn't remember me ever posting? You even closed that post, here it is:
UnknownBountyHunter_
Jedi Padawan
(1/5/01 1:57:17 pm)
_ _ _ _ King Jedi, why did you leave...?King Jedi, why have you left our forum? You were such a respected member there, you were even on the Jedi Council. Why did you start your own forum? And nevertheless steal Raz's layout? I would just like an understanding of why you left.

quote:
I have now ditched this forum so Raz can take me off the greetings page and the council and UBH and EJ can go to hell!!

I don't know why, a good person would first reason. Its liable that you found this forum so you could have posted here about your troubles getting into the JC, KingJedi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
Dim I don't know why you said I ripped off Raz's forum. I kept the same colour scheme because I like it. So what?

Yes, you kept the same Color Scheme. Plus you also have the Jedi Order (Same as Jedi Council) Forum for only specified users. Out of the 50+ Strict-Star Wars EZBoards I have visited, only two have had a General Discussion Forum, Raz's and YOURS.

quote:
So, I'm a backstabber? Am I the one calling people cowards when there not here?

Your here aren't you? I was never aware of your e-mail and you closed my one post so what was I supposed to do? I figured after I posted that you would live up the guts to come over here and explain but then you tell us all to go to hell? I don't think the puzzle-pieces are fitting in here. I never hated you, you know perfectly well there are ways of contacting Raz. I have no problem with you having your own board, no problem at all, but when you take every single aspect, except to change the name to Jedi Order, instead of Council, is kind of redundant, a copy-cat tactic, and shows us that you were trying to float away from this forum eventually. How come you never told us of this forum when you made it months ago?

As you can see KingJedi all you do is get yourself into fixed corners when you are in trouble. You and EJ's problems aside, I honestly like you as a member it just shows you made no attempts of trying to get back into the JC or this forum nonetheless, and fix things. mad

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 03:41 AM
KJ
Sausages

Please don't close this. I don't have time to reply to all of that just now but I'll post tommorow.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 03:59 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

My, this has gotten ugly all of a sudden. I think you should all try not to go into a word fight over little things. I think there are a lot of misunderstandings and sensitivities going on. I don't know the details of it all and honestly, I don't care. I have always enjoyed debating with all of you and I don't understand why there is only hate know. We all know where that leads. If it's only about colour schemes and sigs and KJ says he had no bad intentions with it, consider it an ode to Epii.co.uk and be done with it.

As for the rest, maybe you should take this up via e-mail or something else. This doesn't seem to be the right place, IMHO OC.

King Jedi, what's your forum's address? I would really like to visit sometime.

queeq abides... anyway

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 04:32 AM