KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlies Angels

Charlies Angels
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Charlies Angels

What a top film! So it at the weekend and it was a riot. If you remember the original series as well then there are quite a few "Easter Eggs" in there for you to spot.

All three girls and really funny and Bill Murray was good as a new kind of Bosley.

If you haven't seen it yet then I can recommend it. It's not a serious movie, there is a lot on tongue in cheek stuff. It's very much aimed at being 2 hours of escapism and does that very well.

Go see it!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2000 05:19 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't know...I just can't imagine Drew Barrymore kicking but...it's not her image...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 10:33 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually she has a really cool fight scene, but noting compared to CD or LL

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 03:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmm, maybe I'll go see it this weekend..to get me over the Unbreakable disappointment.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 08:05 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

RC, let's face it. You just loved the tights outfits, the legs and the buts. It's a real man's movie. I'd love to see it.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 08:21 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually no, if I had one criticism of the movie it was the tendency to over expose the cleavage of the stars. There was only one point in the movie where it made sense and I found the rest rather gratuitous.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 08:59 PM
queeq
Chaos

Woooooohahahhahaa. That is the best joke I've ever read from you. Whoooohahahahahaha.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 10:49 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll wait for the video stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 02:17 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's not for you! It's for your hubby.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 04:24 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, I kinda gathered it was a boy's flick.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 06:55 AM
Ratcat

Queeq, please don't judge me by your sorry standards. I'm a legs and miniskirt kind person anyway. Cleavage doesn't figuire high on my list of wants in a woman.
Anyway, my wife has both so there :P

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 07:06 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hehehe, RC spanks queeq and caps his name.

What am I supposed to do while hub is watching the angels ? Come here and hang out with you guys ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 10:16 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We guys are at the movies watching Charlie's Angels.

And RC, that was very rude, capping my name. And if it makes you more comfortable, I have no standards. And mini skirts are very tacky and outdated, BTW, but enjoy it anyway.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 02:31 AM
Dim
Creativity

Hehehe..queeq:fashion police stick out tongue I take it long skirts are in style in (insert queeq's country here)...It's anything goes here...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 06:20 AM
Ratcat

Well the UK is definately in a Mini skirt phase right now smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 06:27 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm almost afraid to bring this up, but I have to ask because I absolutely loved her, but how do you brits feel about the loss of Princess Diana ? sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 10:11 AM
queeq
Chaos

They have almost forgotten her, Gundark. But what does that have to do with Charlie's Angels?

Miniskirts in the UK? What's next? A punk revival?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 06:17 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yep...and the 80's will live FOREVER!! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2000 08:40 PM
Ratcat

I wish they would. If I could go back to the 1980's, say about the spring of 1982 would be good. There are sooooooooooooooo many things I would have change about what I did back then.

Princess Di, well it was tragic at the time but I think it's prety much history in the eyes of the public.

Short skirts and nice legs *are* nice but there's a lot more to an attractive woman.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 03:05 AM
Darth Daft

I still haven't seen Charlies Angels yet, but I really want to. It looks like kind of a movie for both genders. The women get to see their fellow sisters kick some butt and show some real girl power, while the guys get to dribble as they stare at three attractive young actresses doing kung fu in tight costumes.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 03:27 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote