KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » People and the Senate

People and the Senate
Started by: Jedi Mercenary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

People and the Senate

it seems that peeps aren't posting as much as they use to, I think it's the time zone thing, is there a way to post all in the same time zone

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 08:41 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Eh....I think it seems to be a cycle...everyone gets tired and posts get lighter...then everyone posts like crazy all of the sudden..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 11:17 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

pretty freaky

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 11:21 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm at work now, posting here. I'm caught up on a lot of paperwork and nobody's here except me. Hooray!!! No rolling eyes!!! cool

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 09:07 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Yeah, its kind of hard posting like crazy during work wink I am working like a horse during winter. During this week I will be real busy, but after that I will have a month all to myself, because my friend is going to take the horses and cattle out to pasture. YES! smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 09:36 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

People and the Senate

One word: Finals......ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! College is too hard.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 10:48 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Excuses, excuses. I want posts, not excuses. wink

queeq out

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 02:56 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I guess UBH has a good excuse. Not many terminals in the cow sheds or fields!

I, like Gundark, managed to catch up and get ahead on all my paperwork so I can find time at work and at home.

I guess the next two weeks will be the hardest, especially for all of us who have kids, what with present buying, mince pie cooking (I leave that one to Ben and Mandy), putting the the decorations, repairing the tree when Ben pulls it over....laughing out loud

Well, yog get the idea.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 06:27 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I have to do all that??????
Thanks for reminding me. See you in a month or two.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 06:50 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

After this past weekend, during which I obviously was not here, I think I can safely say we are about 1/2 done. We're finally getting the tree this saturday since we finally got the rugs for the living room and its finally finished!!!! Yeah!!!!! Kind of hard to slide an area rug under a fully decorated tree unless I use a Jedi mind trick. Hehehe.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 08:35 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

See queeq, I knew you weren't ready!

Well, We have a tree, deccies, a load of hidden pressies, mince pies and a few good bottles of wine, buds & Breezers so I'm pretty much set.

Just gotta wrap the pressies, buy a turkey of Christams eve and look forward to 10 lazy days of Chrisrmas!

BTW,

QUESTION: Tree - Real or Artificial.

I love a real tree but the last 2 years we've had an artificial one cos small feet kept getting needles in them the two years before that. And with number 2 only 29 weeks away I guess I won't be looking forward to a real tree for a good 6 years or so.sad

Oh well, at least I don't have to water it. smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 09:31 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

For one, I hate Christmas decorations, especially the tree. My wife likes it so she can do all that. Looks like we're eating at my parents this year, so no much work there.

So as you can see, I was born ready.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 10:09 PM
Ratcat

Just better get some presents then.

I love cooking the turkey. All the trimmings again this year.

I think I'll serve:

For starters I think I'll do avocado prawns.

Main Course: Turkey, Roasties, Stuffing balls, Sausage balls, carrots, parsnips, peas, corn and devils on horseback (little bitty sausages wrapping in streaky bacon.

Traditional Christmas Pudding and thick double cream for dessert

Cheese, biscuits and coffee.

Mince pies and Baileys for Supper.

That should do the trick!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 10:16 PM
Darth Daft

My decorations are up already and I have bought most of the presents I need to buy, so I don't have too much pressure on me. I have a large fir tree in my front garden which is wrapped in lights as well as a nice artificial one inside my house.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 04:10 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think I'm going to be nice to RC for the holiday season and get him to invite me for Christmas. Sounds very nice.

And we're not getting many presents either. We have another traditional holiday in the beginning of December where everyone gets loads of gifts. So that's out to.

I love cooking for Christmas, but my mother absolutelt insists in cooking this year. Unfortunately since I am a much better cook. More creative too. So I'm just in for the ride this year. And what the heck. I have to work the week before Christmas and probably between Christmas and New Years Eve. So I just have a very long weekend.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 04:14 AM
Ratcat

We normally rotate between our house, my brothers house and my moms.

I did last year but because my brother and his wife had their first child 6 weeks ago they want to have a real quiet Christmas with their new daughter so I've picked up a second year, which is great cos I absolutyely love preparing Christams dinner.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 04:38 AM
Dim
Creativity

I have to figure out how to fix this turkey I have in my freezer...*sigh* help...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 07:13 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'll come over for a bite. I'll even fix it for you.

Some emancipation. Dim doesn't know how to cook and two guys excel at it. laughing out loud
It figures though. How many world renowned female chefs do you know? In other words: women can't cook. That's why they have to do it all the time, to learn. evil face

queeq out

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 02:20 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't think that generalization is true...only in my case...

Now get over here and fix my turkey please...smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 06:27 PM
queeq
Chaos

Start heating up the oven and get the organs out of that bird.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 12th, 2000 06:58 PM