KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » SORRY EJ

SORRY EJ
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Daft

SORRY EJ

EJ I'd just like to apologise for my behaviour on the site and for all the arguments we've had. I don't want us to start disliking each other or arguing all the time, so I promise I'll try to improve myself. I hope you forgive me...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 06:03 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I guess I do.But now the others are mad at me for becoming upset with you.I will be taking a leave of abscense until Halloween is over because I feel that I am not very welcome here.It will give me some time to catch up on my life.Don't worry though.I'll be back.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 08:14 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

We never wanted EITHER of you to leave, its just the arguements make this forum a lot less welcoming, so if the fights can stop, then you both are as welcome here as anyone else.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 08:31 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I'm just going to leave for a few days.It seems like it would be best.I just feel unwelcome here.I'll be back on Halloween day at the earliest.I won't be gone for more than 3 days.Besides,I think I deserve a little time away from here so I can relax.I've been here every day for the last couple of months.I need to practice playing basketball anyway.So until we meet again...

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 08:35 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I like playing Basketball. In fact I'm going to start a GD forum on Favorite sports.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 09:36 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Good for you, Xizor. And EJ I won't argue with you anymore, I promise. Well not unless its in a friendly sort of way. And sorry to any other people on here who I may have annoyed. I'll tone down my language and make more useful posts.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 01:47 PM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't want EJ to leave either !!! DD, your posts are just fine, and I've really enjoyed talking chicken with you. EJ, I think you make intelligent and thoughtful points in a lot of your posts. Can't we just all get along ? Come on guys, naked group hug here and we'll all feel better. Like I said in another post under a different topic, I love all you guys. You always make me laugh and thats the best part. Help me out here, Dimmy !!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 08:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

He's not leaving, he's taking a forum vacation. Anyhow I know he'll be back, he just loves it here too much to leave.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 02:01 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Also, chicken is only discussable in the General Dicussion, and that is at a minimum, for the mere fact that I don't like things to rigid, I like diversity wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 04:05 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

As for that group hug thing, you all go ahead and do it. I'll just stand back here and give you a friendly wave hello.smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 08:22 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Come on, Xizor. Just because I didn't mention basketball in my list of fav sports you're not gonna hug me? I'm hurt. Sometimes I watch the NBA playoffs if its a really close game and nothing else is on. Nothing against basketball and its not like I hate it or anything, I just never got into it a whole lot. But if I could watch you play, I would cheer for you. Okay ? And you don't have to hug either. smile smile

Hey EJ, you better come back out of that asteroid field soon...and get that Mynock off the back of your head!! smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 05:30 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

EJ needs some time to reflect...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 07:44 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Master Brit Hunt

EJ don't go. You are the best thing abut this forum. DD and Xizor should go.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:18 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Why should they go Gmbh? If EJ wants to go then fine.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2000 02:30 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

GMBH, we don't need those remarks, I don't want to punish you for being cruel to other members, all are wanted here, as long as they abide the rules.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2000 05:39 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

How rude ! GMBH, everybody welcomed me here when I came the first time and has made me feel welcome ever since. Everyone, new or not, should be welcome as long as they conform to the forums rules. Unless you have met these people face to face and know them personally, I don't think you should judge them. Can't we just all get along ? sad

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2000 09:57 PM
Darth Daft

Ya see, EJ? You're not the one who people dislike on here. I'm guessing by GMBH's remark that I may be one of the most disliked people on here, so don't put yourself down. I was actually going to say that I think I'm one of the least liked people here. That's why I've started to improve my posts. I'm making them longer; a paragraph rather than a couple of sentances.
So don't worry, EJ. No one dislikes you at all. Everyone has little squalls and problems with one another, but we all make up in the end. Well, maybe not quite with you and KJ. But apart from that, I'm sure everyone on this forum likes you a lot, including myself.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2000 05:05 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

As long as this forum has good attitudes, no one will be more disliked or liked, well in the essence of time that is.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2000 06:44 AM
Ratcat

How awful. GMBH, I think the only unwelcome thing is an attitude like that.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2000 10:15 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Darth Daft your not disliked. If you were then you would have been told by now.smile That's one thing I've learned about this forum.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2000 03:30 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote