KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC forums Signature Making Contest- Discussion and query thread

KMC forums Signature Making Contest- Discussion and query thread
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I Propose a contest!!!

I prepose a new contest between anyone that has Photo Shop and a creative idea to make the best sig., we can get a forum moderator or one of the Administrators. No prize other than Honor we take a vote on it first then we go ahead and begin the contest I can probably get kes to help keep reading updates for rules and how to enter but this doesn't mean that you can't start designing now. Good Luck and you'll need it I'm entering the contest too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 10:31 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

go ahead yes or no and I will kee a tally I forgot to include a poll, I will tally the pole. And this is time to preregister for the contest. I only have one stipulation I would like that you have atleast 200 posts to enter the contest let's you newbies get some posts in.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 10:35 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hell man..i'm in. *whispers* as long as dim's not around wink

siggie for whom? and what about?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:06 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Not scared of me are ya? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:44 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Haha competition already Dim will be great competition just remember it's not on how neat it looks but the creativeness of the sig you'll be juged on all everything from Design to how well you stuck to the rules. It's about creativity not copying, rules to still be posted.

So to update then

No - 0
Yes - 2

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:18 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm in - Somebody gotta finish last!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 09:43 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

aaaaa! she's here!!! what creativeness and design? we don't stand a chance.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Actually I'm not in...just wanted to mess with ya big grin

As it is I still owe someone something around here...if only I could remember. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:49 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

SO
YES - 4
NO - 0

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:26 PM
Dexx
wingless

just tell me when you're ready to start and what's it about. i'm thinking of a nice saber..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:51 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Alright I have thought of the rules and they are well thought out once th judges aprove of them I will post them there will be 25 spots open forthe contest so I recomend that you get your spot now.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:03 PM
Dexx
wingless

what judges and what posts?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:22 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Who's in is

1. Me
2. Dexx
3. Baylin

that only leaves 22 more spots.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:22 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

for the judged I got Kes and mabey Ushgark and there will be rules to the contest.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:23 PM
Dexx
wingless

mm..this seems nice.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:30 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Okay, sign me in with my Ro'n'Gam signature big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:56 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

um well the contest rules will not permit already using the sigs you already have so do you still want to use that name it's fine with me but I'm going to sign up up as verauko

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:06 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Wha...?! Who...?! Wait! One more time please big grin I didn't understand... hieh

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:10 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Did you read the 1st post? You have to make new sigs. But don't change yours. Wait till the themes are posted.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Yeah, I read... but why do I have to make a new sig?!?!?! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! *cries*

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:15 PM