KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Did you ever have one person that brings out the best/ worst in you.

Did you ever have one person that brings out the best/ worst in you.
Started by: bigbadbike2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Did you ever have one person that brings out the best/ worst in you.

I have a friend that when I get around everything becomes a joke. I make very little conversation and joke to, not just him, but everyone whho is around. We feed off each other and we are both very witty. I just wanted to know if and how others experiences this. smile

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:58 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well my closest friends bring out the best in me. Or just bring me out stick out tongue
It's all fun. Everything is a joke.big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:07 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

My wife brings out the best in me. big grin However my step son brings out the worst. mad
I've a good mate that when we're together everyone hates us cos we have this bad habit of being wind up merchants evil face devil eek! big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:14 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Heehee I love it. I have an overactive sense of humor, but I have learned to control it because most people (at least here) do not have a good sense of humor. You can get yourself in lots of trouble by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. That is why I rely on being around my friend to let it loose. he always gets the jokes.

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:17 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
My wife brings out the best in me. big grin However my step son brings out the worst. mad
I've a good mate that when we're together everyone hates us cos we have this bad habit of being wind up merchants evil face devil eek! big grin

Thats great. very few people talk good about there wives now-a-days. I am glad to here it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:18 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Well its me 2nd one and we've only been married a year next month smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:24 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i love joking around.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:47 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Yes, there was one.

Catch 22!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:07 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

My wife and son do both constantly!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:09 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

was an angel til i met my friends, they bring out da worst. math teacher brings out da best

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:28 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Around my family I'm not myself, but once with my friends the best comes out.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:31 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

my brother in law.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

My x-b/f. Brought out the best in me before he broke my heart, now he brings out the worst.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:41 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
my brother in law.

brings out the best or the worst?blink

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 11:25 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Yes, RC, know the feeling. I have a friend that way. Trying to keep the distance so friendship isn't destroyed, but .............. stick out tongue we seem to bring the worse out of each other now. Seems like we get to chatting, and very soon it becomes a very heated difference of opinion. one of these... mad mad mumbling smileys

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 03:37 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

roll eyes (sarcastic) I saw this thread coming, aside from MY SCHOOL bringing out the worst in me, my step-sister's friend, she's SO ANNOYINGLY WHINY AND STUPID, I get to the point where I wanna be like "F**K OFF NO F**K YOU YOUR EATING ALL MY FOOD, YOUR ANNOYING THE F**K OUT OF ME JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry for the constact cusses. embarrasment

But, who did bring out the best in me, was my 10th grade crush, I didn't have to cuss or impress her or anything, we just talked every day in Science, it was great, but then she moved, and nobody ever since. sad

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:38 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

*feels sorry for JP*

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:59 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

-Punches self- Stop seeking sympathy! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:33 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by J_To_The_P
-Punches self- Stop seeking sympathy! mad stick out tongue

*with sarcastic sympathy* Its OK JP you don't have to beat yourself up. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:45 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

This super ultra macho guy I used to work with used to bring out the feminazi in me. Man I had so much fun working with him. It was the battle of the sexes monday thru thursady every week for two years. I sorta came out of my shell working with him. I had been a mouse before that. After working with him I had the power to be a right nasty b@tch when I needed to be. And trust me, when you work with truck drivers who tend to be PO'd by the time you see them, you can't be a doormat because they will take out all their frustrations out on you. Don't get me wrong I love truck drivers, but they can be a rough crowd if you don't stand up for yourself.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:08 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote