KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » GDF picture submission...

GDF picture submission...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Which ever you think is best.

You can either send it to me, Dim or RC, just look in respective profiles for email addresses.

The GDF banner will be remade when Dim gets settled at her new place.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 06:15 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cheers. I'll get it to you ASAP. Tomorrow, with any luck.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 06:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

GDF picture submission...

Ok, I'm nearly ready to roll on that.

What is it that is required? Anything? Standing? Sitting? Kneeling? Praying to GL? Hacking to death your neightbour?

Standing in heroic (read: sad) Star Wars-style pose? Studious? Curious? Dead?

And where do I send it to?

And when is the GDF pic going to be re-made, seeing as it's a tad out of date now...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 04:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And please post it here. I'd like to see it au naturelle before Dim starts tampering with it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 01:41 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Er... just a few hitches on the old Digicam here... definitely get it done by the end of the week.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 05:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

I have patience.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 06:10 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I have patience.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 06:10 PM
Ratcat

And a stutter apparently....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 08:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not as artistic as the one before. I'm sure you will all realise my true ugliness...

Which reminds me- advert time! (there doesn't seemto be a dedicated advertising forum...)

The guy who took the shot has a website. It is
http://www.moebius.uk.net/

Please go there, and check out his work. He'll take orders if you want to purchase some...

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

BtVS

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2001 09:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

Spamming now, Ush? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 08:00 AM
Dim
Creativity

Hmm...How am I supposed to include it when I don't get it?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 01:19 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Check ya mail dimmy

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 02:33 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wait! My GDF pic isn't ready yet! That shot was just for a laugh!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 06:00 PM
Ratcat

Well, make ya mind up will ya... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 09:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oohh, I'm about ready to hit someone...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 10:17 PM
Ratcat

Techy, techy, techy laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 07:03 AM
Dim
Creativity

Do you have another one Ush, a color one would be better but I can work with this one..let me know.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 01:10 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I DO have another one in colour... I was going to send it but Queeq says it was too small, so I have to go back and get a larger one from my friend with the digicam.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 03:06 PM
Ratcat

Surely if we cared about queeqs opinion, we'd beat it out of him...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 05:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I reckoned that as the shots in the GDF pic were quite small, it was ok to keep mine small as well, for easy tranfer via floppy. But apparently not.. it was the same size as you all are in the GDF pic.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 05:37 PM