KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Number of posts...

Number of posts...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Number of posts...

This may sound a little petty, but I note that the number of posts you have made is backdated to every post you have ever made. I quite liked tracking the progress of people at the old place... now I can't do it. Can it be switched back so that the 'number of posts' detail matches the amount you had made when you posted the message?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 07:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I know what you mean but I quite like it the way it is!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 09:27 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Me too, cos this way you don't have to go looking at profiles to get the view of how many posts someone has made.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 09:50 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Stupid democracy...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2001 10:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 07:04 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have ten friends who agree with me. They'd love to post, but haven't got the time...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 08:16 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ush how many times have I told you that making up these imaginary friends of yoursis not the way to impress me?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 10:16 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Goddamn... she's on to me again.

It's only because I'm nervous about you meeting the real ones...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 10:41 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ush stop it! So you have no friends! its nothing to be ashamed of! We wont thinkany less of you for it!

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 11:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Someone is looking for another thread of compliments...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 11:02 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

No actually someone is just trying to make you look stupid again!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 06:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You DO want another thread of compliments! My apologies! I'll work on one at once.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 06:30 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh right I got ya! Sorry im neing incredibly slow again! Compliments! Yep gotcha!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 08:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Too late! I'm making one anyway...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 08:46 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

On the post count stuff, keeping the current count of user posts was meant to actually be a quirk of the forum.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 08:49 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote