KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » bizar

bizar
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

bizar

On every page I want to see, I have to push refresh 2,3 times. Is that my fault or has it something to do with killermovies?

I was typing a reply, when suddenly I was 'warped' to a website, don't know which but it was a green with something like a telefon or something. What was that?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 05:51 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

It's debtbustersloan.co.uk

btw: edit didn't work on this

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 05:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yes, there dows appear to be a problems.

I amd getting a number of problems;

1. Automatic forwarding to Deptbusters.com for no reason
  2. HTTP 500 Errors
  3. Arror messages that say something about "component failed to respond within 5 seconds
  4. Lot of 404 errors

Also, Dim ICQed me to say she is having problems as well. She asked that a let people know.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 06:12 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've been having the same problems myself, apart from the 404 that you mention.

I've contact the host, and am just waiting for a reply. If you DO stil have a problem, then please let me know so I can fix it!

I've also removed the bottom banner temporary as it is causing too many probs.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 06:20 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Now, I don't have the problems all of a sudden

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:02 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Same here aswell smile

Although I'm still having to use the IP instead of the actual address to access the forum.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:30 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Is killermovies related to that site?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:53 PM
Ratcat

Just for the record, I have been able to access the forum via the url continuously, never had to resort to the IP address at all.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 10:19 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Same with me.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 10:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Also Raz, I think the 404 was from my firewall blocking the java autoforward from the banner ad.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 10:52 PM
LanceWindu

I'm not having any problems as of yet.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2001 06:29 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

With me, it was just for one day

Old Post Sep 14th, 2001 03:33 PM