KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » New Forum Style/Themes

New Forum Style/Themes
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

[Thread spilt from original thread - here]

Really, what is that then?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2001 08:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ok, going OT for a sec.

You recall we had a blue and white style for Killer Movies, A black and grey style for Ep[isode-II.Co.Uk. Well Raz made a blue and grey style for SWMovies.Net.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 09:48 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I used that ,but the purple color didnt come out to good on it, sorry RC i went back to the original kmc black again. sad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 09:54 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Purple? What purple? It's Blue dagnabbit!!!!! big grin

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 02:54 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It ALSO overrides your settings if you use the swmovies link. I linked to here from there, and next time I came here with my bookmark it was in the swmovies colours aagin! Insidious system...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 05:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

my signature got darker and I was not satisfied with that

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 06:36 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I switched to RC's color, but the icons and pictures were all covered in those little red x's, so I went back to this black one.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 07:18 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The black is the best one of them all.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 07:46 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It ALSO overrides your settings if you use the swmovies link. I linked to here from there, and next time I came here with my bookmark it was in the swmovies colours aagin! Insidious system...
That'll be Raz and his cookies.

As for the red crosses, that'll be when I moved the images withut tell Raz. embarrasment

It's not important, as long as we're all here.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 04:50 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Still OT:

If you want to switch between the three available styles - just add the following to the address bar to switch!
quote:
&styleid=1 - The default Blue and White KMC theme
&styleid=2 - The Ep-II.co.uk Black theme
&styleid=3 - The SWM.N theme with customized forum name and url smile
Its all built into this magnificent forums software!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 06:47 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Tell me again, Raz, just HOW magnificent is this place?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 06:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Bloomin' Marvelous!

Just added a quick hack which lets every see what style you're using in the posts you make. Clicking on it enables that style for you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:08 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quick hack?????? I gotta check out this new style then.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:13 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Quick Hack = implemented a new feature....quickly.

Also a 'magnificent' feature is the split thread feature - which was used to spilt the off topic part to create a new thread with it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:28 PM
Ratcat

This place will never cease to amaze me....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:53 PM
KJ
Sausages

So what's the point to this? confused Is it just if you want the background a different colour?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 04:48 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Yup. If you want a lighter background etc choose style 1. If you prefer a darker background then choose either style 2 or 3.

You can make this selected 'permanent' by going into your User CP and choosing from the drop down list (near the bottom).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 05:35 PM
KJ
Sausages

Okay.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 06:16 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I'm using the SWMovies.net one but it still says "type 1".

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 03:49 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

The stated in your posts looks at the style that you've selected in your options. Change it there and it will show up as three in your posts.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 06:08 PM