KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Phone card help...i need serious help

Phone card help...i need serious help
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Phone card help...i need serious help

my questinon

"If you by a phoncard and use it....and dial a longdistance number to...oh say...California, will it show up on the phone bill as a number to california, or to the phonecard?

i realy need a way to call longdistance without the number showing up on the bill. I have free longdistance but i can't have the number known. As my parents pay for the bill.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:10 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

this section is about questions about the FORUM not about how they bill things

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:16 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i'm so sory...I should be locke up and put out of my misery....i've nefver even posted here...sad

*puts bag over head*
*can't breath*
*takes it off*
*is ashamed*

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:18 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it says so in the description

try the OTF

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

a prepaid phone card from the store wont show up on the phone bill .

if your still worried use a pay phone.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:21 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

it will not show up on the phone bill...the phone care is charged the minutes that it uses

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:21 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

I never thought this is gonna be a HUGE problem, Smodden. sad I'm so sorry. You don't have to call me anymore if you'll get in trouble. We can just talk here or in MSN. sad

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:46 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

NEVER!

its NOT a prob...no not at all...

so i'll just use a phone card...its no problem at all.......Nothing can stop me. NOTHING I SAY!
i'm just paranoid about my parents...if they happen to glance at the phone log.....wich they probably don't do...but i don't know i'm just......crazy...

6/8tonight
I love you to much to not call you....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:36 PM
yerssot

yeah yeah, all nice and stickey... keep it to PM's

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:59 AM