KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » sig contest

sig contest
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hegemon875
Archvillain

sig contest

I was just wondering when we are going to be holding the next sig making contest.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:22 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

but u will win, every one loves urs

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:09 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

here are mine, but dont use the link in the first post, coz the sigs are in that thread

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:11 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I wouldn't say that, there have been three in the past and I've never won, of course I only participated in one. And there are very talented sig makers here who are currently not making sigs, so trust me there is a lot of competition out there.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:32 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

who won all the others

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:43 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

look it up in the general disc. forum

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:45 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

there hasn't been a contest in a while, i think it'd be interesting to see what other people can do...and i'd like to test myself against the best....even if i get handed my own butt.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I won one there are alot of differen sig makers that would like to join this was my last entry.

Attachment: spawns.gif
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:28 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I would like to see another contest I would participate.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:31 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I think I make relatively good sigs stick out tongue

Attachment: flying orange.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 02:20 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Is it time for another one? confused

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 04:26 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I refuse to make or post another sig here as should all of you till they change my Gallery back to the way it was. They changed the title of the thread they desecrated it they should put it back the way it was. So I'm Boycotting any sigs till that is Changed. So if I could ever call any favors in Please Boycott With me until they Change it back to the way it was.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:13 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Just ask lil to change it back.. (she is moderating the Artwork forum now).

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:53 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

she is a very good mod I'm sure it was merged with the best intentions of the art forum. I think you are over reacting godshinto.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:03 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I'm with Godshinto, I hate all this merging when it comes to sigs. We can only have ONE request thread and only ONE gallery.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:58 AM
Linkalicious

I retract my previous statement. I am in complete agreement with GodShinto. I'm not joining a contest, making, or posting another signature because of what went on in the art forum....especially after it was closed when we tried to discuss our concerns.

Sig makers spend a lot of their free time doing this community a service by creating sigs for other members. I don't think they are getting any respect....let alone the respect that they rightly deserve.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i cannot help but be amused when it comes to this sig making industry stick out tongue..and to the ego-s that the leaders of it have stick out tongue ... boycott my ass stick out tongue

anyway..i would be tempted to enter a sig making contest.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:25 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i don't think it's so much "ego" as it is we feel disrespected. I really wouldn't expect you to understand because I haven't seen you make any sigs for someone other than yourself.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:33 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I retract my previous statement. I am in complete agreement with GodShinto. I'm not joining a contest, making, or posting another signature because of what went on in the art forum....especially after it was closed when we tried to discuss our concerns.

Sig makers spend a lot of their free time doing this community a service by creating sigs for other members. I don't think they are getting any respect....let alone the respect that they rightly deserve.

The thread would not have been closed in the first place if said person would have put as much effort in his communicating skills as in his signatures. This is the second incident already.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:34 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Godshinto
I refuse to make or post another sig here as should all of you till they change my Gallery back to the way it was. They changed the title of the thread they desecrated it they should put it back the way it was. So I'm Boycotting any sigs till that is Changed. So if I could ever call any favors in Please Boycott With me until they Change it back to the way it was.

Ffs it's a sig gallery, I'm sorry, but you're acting very childish, I mean really, personally I think there are more than enough sig makers to fill your spot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Same goes to you Link, you guys want respect for your "art" then maybe you should show respect to the mod who mods said forum.

I'm pretty sure you had no part in it Link, but really boycotting a sig contest no expression
Who does that hurt other than you if you really wanna win roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by silver_tears on Jun 23rd, 2004 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:36 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote