KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Directors forum

Directors forum
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Directors forum

I was browsing through some other movie forums and noticed they had one aswell as actors and celebs, directors aren't really celebs so they wouldn't come under that catogorey really........

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 12:10 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

dismissed thumb down

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 12:27 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Heh! laughing out loud

That would be 4 new forums this week if Raz granted every single wish laughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 01:07 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

though i was thinking of a nice peanut butter and jelly forum...so that we could discuss flavours and stuff, and how thick a bread slice is in a perfect sandwich.

maybe raz'll consider it next week :P

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 01:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I think the Movie Discussion forum perfectly fits to talk about directors, apart if it's to post 400+ pics of them and say they're handsome.

I want a "French Cuisine" forum ! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:16 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

I suggest a forum dedicated to how hypnotic G.P's avatar is!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:52 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Yea, I agree with GP. If you're talking about the movies they made, Movie Discussion will do fine. confused I can't see what else you'd want to do in a "directors" forum erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:31 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

why would anyone talk that much about a director, is still beyond me

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Maybe because they can talk about past and up-coming movies and also the favourite movie they've directed.

And Dexx it's not nice to put others ideas down no

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 10:02 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

past and up-coming movies fit perfectly well in the movie discussion and all the other movie sections we already have

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 10:33 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

If it doesn't want to be made then thats fine by me but I just saw it in other forums and thought it was a good idea.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:47 AM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t

And Dexx it's not nice to put others ideas down no

aawh, but it is always my pleasure big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:52 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
If it doesn't want to be made then thats fine by me but I just saw it in other forums and thought it was a good idea.
That would be if there was real talks about directors. But from my experience so far almost all the threads about directors were "WHO'S THE BEST DIRECTOR ?"- or "YOUR TOP 10 DIRECTORS"-like. So it's no use, the MD forum is ok.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:41 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

There's plenty of forums as it is, and lots of them don't even get used erm

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:35 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Go hulk forum cool

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:57 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

For gods sake, no more new forums. There's enough as is. Any topic you can think of can be discussed perfectly in any of the existing forums.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Okay, okay, take a chill-pill! No need to bite my head off!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:36 AM