KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » How to delete my account?

How to delete my account?
Started by: Peka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peka
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to delete my account?

How do I delete my account?

If I can't, can someone please do it for me.

Thank you.

i've requested that this account be deleted, and will not respond to PMs or responses.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:23 PM
Peka is currently offline Click here to Send Peka a Private Message Find more posts by Peka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Why would you wanna do something like that?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:25 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I don't think u can. Raz might be able to do that, but as SP said, why?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:01 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peka
Restricted

Account Restricted

For personal reasons. I no longer have the time i once did to spend on the internet, and do not want my account to be active here when I cannot.

Please delete it. thank you.

i've requested that this account be deleted, and will not respond to PMs or responses.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:12 PM
Peka is currently offline Click here to Send Peka a Private Message Find more posts by Peka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Best thing to do is go out in style

Get banned smile

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:14 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peka
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that's not my style, i would not want to intentionally cause disruption.

Please just delete my account. Thank you.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:06 PM
yerssot

just don't get online anymore, log out, not that difficult

and this is the welcome section, for questions and request please post in the apropriate forum

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:46 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i don't think raz deleted any account ever..

News&questions

and you can just remove stuff form your profile, log out
you can even change a password to sth random to be sure about not comming back.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:50 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It cannot be done. Sorry.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:04 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Re: How to delete my account?

quote:
Originally posted by Peka

Thank you.
Just click here.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:55 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Raz you made me click it no expression

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:27 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Re: Re: How to delete my account?

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
Just click here.

and what would happen if i clicked?

edit->it is only logout button laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:36 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peka
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It cannot be done. Sorry.

sure it can. in the administration panel, go to user management. i've been an administrator of this same board format and have done it myself.

there's no reason for people to be snotty in regards to this. i have very limited time for internet access due to personal health reasons and would prefer my account removed as i will not have time to access it and participate.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:38 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Why not just leave? Your account will be here, but it will not be active, what difference does it make? blink

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:42 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh my! I totally agree! delete him! come on!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peka
Restricted

Account Restricted

good grief. the way people are treating me in this thread is atrocious. why all the hate, people?

i'm going to be offline indefinitely for health reasons. serious stuff. i don't want some random accounts floating around in case i never get back online.

am i asking too much?

do you all have to act like such pricks? sheesh. it's a simple question that doesn't require such snobbiness.

you want me to get banned. why would i do that, why would i want to post horrible things and disrupt the board? that's childish. and it tells me that accounts can be deleted (but I already knew that).

admins, please delete my account. thank you. this is bringing me much more stress than i need right now. i'm trusting that this will be taken care of as i'm not sure when i'll be online next to check.

thank you.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:50 PM
yerssot

if you did bother to read this, Peka, you would have found out that it is impossible

got it? "how to delete my account?" answer: you can't, admin cant', no one can't

so, instead of going on your hissy fit here about saying how much hate we carry or how big pricks we are... LOG OFF, no one will PM you, no one is interested in your health reasons nor any other reasons you refer to to why you'll go off, you have my promise

there, happy?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:54 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

blink blink blink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:12 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

you can unactivete pm option, you can delete all info from your prof.
you can't delete account. that all.
i don't hate you, i'm sorry for ya.
you just registered and already you wanna be deleted confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:26 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Re: How to delete my account?

quote:
Originally posted by Peka

Thank you.
banned

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:41 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote