KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Sound

Sound
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Sound

sound doesnt come out of my speakers when i play sound. i recently wiped my PC because of problems so i could have taken some drivers out and people have said i need something like the latest Nvida driver. nivda nforce 4 or something like that. can someone post a link to download it please?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:54 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Mine has done the same, except i deleted it manually by mistake stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:00 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:00 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

So if i find a solution to my problem
I will come here ASAP

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:05 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

chears

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:05 PM
The Inkeeper

Dont mention it wink

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:09 PM
yerssot

Re: Sound

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
nivda nforce 4 or something like that.

I take it you mean Nvidia Nforce 4?

the latest driver is here

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

That Didnt work

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 10:37 AM
yerssot

then it's not the driver obviously... you sure your boxes are on and the sound is at a volume you can here it? and even more important... you sure there are no hardware problems with the sound?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 10:40 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i plugged it in and all that but the sound is just all fuzzy, i can hear faintly but all i can hear mostly is a big fuzz sound

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:37 AM
Clovie

you connected them to wrong place.

i did the sam eonce. and i later i've been puting the wire in every whole on voice card untill it was working confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 03:22 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, what clovie said, that and check that in Play Control for your sound nothing (but your mic perhaps) is mute

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:01 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i dont have a mic

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:58 AM
yerssot

and those mutes?
and what clovie said?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:26 AM
Dexx
wingless

the nvdidia driver pack is for your graphic card. your problem is with the sound. check what sound card you've got and then search for some drivers for it. or reinstall the ones oyu have..if you have any

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:10 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:10 PM