KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » ople get banned for socking

shold people be banned for socking
This poll is closed.
yes 6 50.00%
no 6 50.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ople get banned for socking
Started by: TheMuffinMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question ople get banned for socking

I think this is stupid, people shouldn't be banned for stupid things as such as this, i mean who cares, they have another name wippidy doo dah

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:00 PM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

it can be serious

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:01 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

it depends on how the sock is acting messed
and on the purposes.
even in the rules is something about the devious purpose of sock erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:03 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

how many threads need to made about this..our rules are simple and if someone is socking for devious reasons then they get banned...if this is about your friend he asked to get banned.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:03 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just learned the word sock today i am getting so smartyes

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by BadKitty
how many threads need to made about this..our rules are simple and if someone is socking for devious reasons then they get banned...if this is about your friend he asked to get banned.

ok no offense but your rules suck

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:05 PM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

love it or leave it

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:06 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
i just learned the word sock today i am getting so smartyes
laughing out loud

theres no good reason for socks..if someone wants a new user name all they have to do is ask raz...so most people who sock was banned for some other offense in the first place...thats what makes socking a bannable offense in most cases

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:07 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

seriously do you think that alot of people would like to come here if they knew that they can get banned for stupid things such as this

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:08 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Rules keep this forum alive and clean. Without rules it'd soon become complete chaos. When you registered you agreed to the forum rules, so now you can either leave the forum or obey the rules. Simple.

Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by TheMuffinMan
ok no offense but your rules suck
it wasn't veryt wise erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
laughing out loud

theres no good reason for socks..if someone wants a new user name all they have to do is ask raz...so most people who sock was banned for some other offense in the first place...thats what makes socking a bannable offense in most cases
Tired Hiker has many socks, is he an exception to the rule, then?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:09 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

no offense but muffins suck stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:09 PM
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
laughing out loud

yea but what if they didn't do anything wrong, what if they just want a new username but didn't know to ask raz, and then they get banned perminatly and they didn't mean to do anything wrong

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:10 PM
Blackadder2

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
it wasn't veryt wise erm

Yes, now guess who´s gonna be banned next roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:11 PM
Blackadder2 is currently offline Click here to Send Blackadder2 a Private Message Find more posts by Blackadder2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Tired Hiker has many socks, is he an exception to the rule, then?
I wasn't aware TH has been banned before..is that what your saying?

The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can change you name in your profile i did that once. i changed it to jason wyngarde but it became lame so i changed it back to bardock

Gaca
KATIUSHA

Those 'ones' should be checking the N&Q forum instead of sitting on OTF all day creating useless threads messed

Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by TheMuffinMan
yea but what if they didn't do anything wrong, what if they just want a new username but didn't know to ask raz, and then they get banned perminatly and they didn't mean to do anything wrong
who did that happen to?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:12 PM
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
who did that happen to?

i'm just saying what if

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:13 PM