KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Bug!!

Bug!!
Started by: rusky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Arrow Bug!!

This happens sometimes...

The last post info is not always corect..

Attachment: bug1.jpg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 03:48 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

shifty They've discovered my plan to have my name all over the site ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 06:55 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hit F5?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:31 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Another bug in your system Raz no
How scandolous

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:23 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Please look at the pic raz...

The name of the thread is incorrect...JKozzy (in this case stick out tongue) had posted in another thread...NOT in the one beeing displayed as the last one with a post..ok ? THAT is my point .. wink

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:12 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Me=Confusee!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:13 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

What the f**k? Oh you are are you !?

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 03:45 PM
Fitch
Free

that is not a bug my dear rusky.If someone posts while you are in the main thing...and you see that there is a subject there(A),there is the possibility that someone posts in meenwhile(B),and when you click it() it sends you to the other topic(B).It's the same thing...it's all in vBulletin..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 04:57 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Yes, my dear Fitch, but the name of the last person who posted, is not corect, and that is updated at the same time with the name of the thread...

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:07 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

So, in this particular case, when I clicked refresh, JKozzy had already posted, 7 min ago (which rules out the "someone posts in meenwhile" option), just that not in the thread being shown..that is the bug I'm refering to..

And I am aware of how vBulletin works thank you..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 03:37 PM
yerssot

I got the same thing a few times, but I reckon it has something to do with the updating and the speed of the servers

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 08:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Is this problem reproducible?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 11:22 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Was there a poll anywhere near the problem? I have seen polls confuse the last post system before.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 11:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

IIRC yes...I'm not sure tho..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 06:38 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

It's just that it's hard to fix, if I can't step through the process.

If you see it again let me know. smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:05 PM
yerssot

I heard vB3 doesn't have that problem shifty wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 02:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

laughing out loud

ok Raz..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:56 PM