KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Oddness with the birthdays

Oddness with the birthdays
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Worried Oddness with the birthdays

I noticed something really weird...with the birthday list on the main page, for some reason it has the birthdays listed twice. I took a screencap of it which I'll attach so you can know what I'm talking about...it wasn't like that last night, and I have no idea if it's like that with the other styles (I use the mac blue one)...but it seemed kinda strange to me and I figured I'd let you know about it, Raz.

Attachment: weird.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 06:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah, I have the same thing going...What the f**k?

I thought it was just my thing going spazzic, since it has a habbit of doing so.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Mar 26th, 2004 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 06:57 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yeah I just came online and the same things happening here

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 06:59 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Click here to sort the problem out wink

BTW, why do people prefer that style rather than the default? Is there anything I could add to the default to make you switch over?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:22 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The colour and everything the 'blue' style has wink

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:24 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah i dont like the Black one its so depressing sad

I like the Blue Defalt one is okay but to bright.

But the best one is the KMC Defalt which is much better not to bright not to dark, just right smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by ash007 on Mar 26th, 2004 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:23 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I don't use that style simply because that's what my sister uses, and she has a tendency to forget to logout. Besides which, I like the blue one yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I prefer blue, because default is way to bright and just hard edges and stuff no expression
Black the smilies don't come out well messed

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:42 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I see things are now fixed?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 11:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
Click here to sort the problem out wink

BTW, why do people prefer that style rather than the default? Is there anything I could add to the default to make you switch over?

I think black one is the best out of them all...although smilies look a little odd. messed

I think it would be cool if we had some more big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:24 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

no way man black is to depressing sad

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 08:58 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

raz said someone is always free to make new styles if I'm not mistaken

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 10:45 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

yup....I did heard something about some new styles..

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 08:41 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm waiting for TOH to finish the logos. Blame him wink

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:02 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
I'm waiting for TOH to finish the logos. Blame him wink

mad Yes..ban him!!! Wait confused...I'm TOH embarrasment

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:08 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, I think banning might be a good idea

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:09 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Is it just like that Sting song? "If you love somebody set them free"? confused

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:12 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, this is to ban you off the forums so you can fully concentrate on making the stuff

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:12 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

thats a theory....

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:13 AM
yerssot

and we could forget to unban you wink

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:14 AM