KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Server Outage

Server Outage
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Server Outage

The server went down at around 5pm today. After hours of frantic hairpulling, the problem seems to have been fixed.

Please let me know if you notice anything out of place.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:13 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Thank you, Raz. big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:18 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Thank you my good man

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:21 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Servers are so much fun confused

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:27 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wasn't me.

(drops wrench)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

No, it definately isn`t the first part of my masterplan to become the Supreme Master of KMC......

Definately not, really.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:12 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Wasn't me.

(drops wrench)

Hah!!

Yeha, I had some problems to being with, but all working now. big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:33 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Ah, so THAT's what happened.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:38 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm usually here in the morning (Pacific Time) couldn't access the main page. Now I see what happen...well, back to posting.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:27 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Nay nay, say I.

I was at work all day, and just got home about 45 mintues ago.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 04:37 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Before the server went down, I noticed the search index had trouble with updating. Since the problem was resolved, the search index hasn' t been updating at all.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:44 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Sorted now. Caused by an improper shutdown.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 08:05 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote