KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » What the Hell happened?

What the Hell happened?
Started by: flameoid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
flameoid

What the Hell happened?

Okay, I'm the old member known as 'BlackC@t' but it says that username does not exist. Was my account deactivated because I was hardly ever on? I thought perhaps I had used the wrong user name so I got the correct one sent in an email. But the account I was given was this one. I never changed my name to flameoid, I think my account has been broken into.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:07 AM
flameoid is currently offline Click here to Send flameoid a Private Message Find more posts by flameoid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=21054

Is that you?

If so, you're just typing in the wrong username...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:12 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by flameoid
Okay, I'm the old member known as 'BlackC@t' but it says that username does not exist. Was my account deactivated because I was hardly ever on? I thought perhaps I had used the wrong user name so I got the correct one sent in an email. But the account I was given was this one. I never changed my name to flameoid, I think my account has been broken into.

Accounts are not deactivated unless you are banned, even then they'd show up in search. Lana found your account.

Are you sure you never signed up on KMC in 2003 with this name? The email address is always linked to the username, maybe you signed up as BlackC@ using a different email.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:44 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Not sure why the 't' is missing...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:59 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

last i remember, there was no spoon "t" in your name.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:07 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Still doesn't explain why 'flameoid' exists

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 09:24 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Err, most likely she had created that account and then forgotten about it. It's an old account, older than BlackC@.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

yes and as Ken said.. 2 different emails.. or I dont see how 'flameoid' acct info woulda been sent to her email.

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:56 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Lana
Err, most likely she had created that account and then forgotten about it. It's an old account, older than BlackC@.

Don't 'err' me, missy

I haven't had a day off in 11 days and I'm getting slow-brained stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:40 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flameoid

^ Forgiveness!

Oh! I am SO stupid! My name didn't have the T! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry everyone! I just hadn't signed in in months so I didn't exactly remember my user name! You see I chaged it to without the T just before I stopped comin on here. Maybe this account is one that a friend created and was just checking his/her account at my place...

Sorry everyone.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:22 PM
flameoid is currently offline Click here to Send flameoid a Private Message Find more posts by flameoid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

You got 'flameoid' sent to you in an email, so 'flameoid' must be yours as well, right?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:14 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Perhaps not, there are three friends I know and we share the same account, it's usually one we use for competitions and to send school assignments to, etc.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:23 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by BlackC@
Perhaps not, there are three friends I know and we share the same account, it's usually one we use for competitions and to send school assignments to, etc.

You can only have 1 KMC account attached to an email address.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:32 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Does KMC actually request that a different email address be used for a second account?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 11:45 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Upon registering, yes.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 11:47 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by BlackC@

So this isn't possible? I mean, Blackc@ and flameoid must have different email addresses attached to them? I am getting confused...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:08 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

They have different email addresses.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:24 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Raz
They have different email addresses.

But was the correct name sent to her e-mail addy?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:55 PM
Syren
dreaming

So she must be using multiple email addresses and both accounts must be hers. So she must have been lying when she said;

quote:
I thought perhaps I had used the wrong user name so I got the correct one sent in an email. But the account I was given was this one. I never changed my name to flameoid, I think my account has been broken into.

Or am I cracking up? Someone correct me.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:17 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

memory loss or dishonesty... one of the 2

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:57 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote