KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Petition for a animation and TV respect thread.

Petition for a animation and TV respect thread.
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Petition for a animation and TV respect thread.

I was just wondering if we could have a respect section for the TV and animation thread, many of the greatest heroes and villains come from CGI and animation, from Maleficent to Donald duck, from Kang and Kodos to Stewie Griffin, the same applies for the TV forum, I would like to ask this request since there are so many deserving heroes and villains that need a thread to themselves.

So anyone else here agree with me; thank you for your time.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Petition for no more respect forums no expression

Edit, may as well make a relevant post...

Look at the Games Respect forum, most threads have barely any posts, and hardly any reach over 1 page worth of posts. Not to mention threads have been inactive for about 2 weeks now. These crappy respect forums are just a boost for thread counts, they serve no purpose at all. Seriously, who wants to respect Donald Duck or Kang and Kodos?

Last edited by Hazardous on Jan 8th, 2008 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 02:20 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Apparently many people do. no expression

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 02:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

If they did, there would be a considerable amount of respect threads in both sections to merit its own sub-forum.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 03:10 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: Petition for a animation and TV respect thread.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I was just wondering if we could have a respect section for the TV and animation thread, many of the greatest heroes and villains come from CGI and animation, from Maleficent to Donald duck, from Kang and Kodos to Stewie Griffin, the same applies for the TV forum, I would like to ask this request since there are so many deserving heroes and villains that need a thread to themselves.

So anyone else here agree with me; thank you for your time.

We don't need that.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:14 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Figures you would say that. no expression

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 07:31 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't you people find a site dedicated to this inane shit?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:36 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Can't you people find a site dedicated to this inane shit?

This reply gets my vote. yes

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 05:40 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote