KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Goku vs Superman?

Goku vs Superman?
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Goku vs Superman?

Hi,

I usually post in the "Comic Book Vs" threads, but I've noticed that many topics are forbidden there including star wars, matrix etc. The explanation given makes sense because theres already separate boards dedicated to those movies/discussion.

Anyway I've noticed that DBZ is also not allowed in there. So I went into the Superman and also Manga boards to find that "Goku vs Superman" topic is also banned. This makes me wonder where one would discuss such a topic. I've never actually tried posting a DBZ topic, but searches for the topics have showed that they all have been closed (and even in some cases where the moderator would add a comment about how one character would trump the other before closing, signs of bias? ha).

No big deal, just wondering where it would be allowed to discuss something like that.

Thanks

Old Post May 30th, 2008 11:55 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Goku vs Superman thread is a strange phenomena.

For some reason when the thread is allowed there is always a derange amount of people fighting, insulting, bashing, and abusive behavior. It is also known to attract suspicious amount of new members from other forums. Because of this strange phenomena, I don't allow the thread to continue. However, this doesn't mean it will be shut down forever. When the proper time comes we'll allow it to be re-open.

You gonna have to be patient...

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:50 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

is there some type of sign you're waiting for?

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 30th, 2008 06:01 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not being a smartass ot anything. just cant get past the notion that if it doesnt work now, it will never work. why wet their appetites and leave any residual hope? may as well just say 'no' imho.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 12:07 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or just say yes, and allow the arguing to remain in one thread.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 31st, 2008 02:34 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and just so you know...goku could flick superman's head off with his pinky in ss3 form.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 02:57 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Goku vs Superman thread is a strange phenomena.

For some reason when the thread is allowed there is always a derange amount of people fighting, insulting, bashing, and abusive behavior. It is also known to attract suspicious amount of new members from other forums. Because of this strange phenomena, I don't allow the thread to continue. However, this doesn't mean it will be shut down forever. When the proper time comes we'll allow it to be re-open.

You gonna have to be patient...

Roger that.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 04:09 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Superman fills out his tights better.

Yeah, I am aware of how gay that was.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 07:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

also superman doesnt need to power up to be impervious to damage. goku does. so superman could sneak up and cheapshot goku, though thats not his style.

doubt superman would have even felt that stick out tongue

Last edited by Schecter on May 31st, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2008 11:35 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman also blows up solar systems with sneezes anf flies faster then light... where as Goku does not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Superman also blows up solar systems with sneezes anf flies faster then light... where as Goku does not.

goku can teleport across galaxies and is also powerful enough to accidentally destroy a planet

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:20 AM