KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Server Move Problems?

Server Move Problems?
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Server Move Problems?

Please post any problems you may encounter which may be down to the server move.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:11 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

None so far, I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:15 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems slower than it was.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:15 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Indeed, some peoples posts aren't loading but others are...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:18 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It seems slower than it was.
Really? We have twice the RAM and CPU's we had before.

Is this being experienced by others?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:18 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Raz
Really? We have twice the RAM and CPU's we had before.

Is this being experienced by others?

Not for me.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given that Moff and I are both experiencing it, perhaps it's a problem for British users?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:21 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Smilies aren't all loading. I see the description text associated with them and not the image itself.

IE: laughing out loud rather than : lol : (without spaces)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:22 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

No problems for me and I'm in the UK aswell.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:22 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange. Something to do with certain ISPs, maybe?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:23 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Smilies aren't all loading. I see the description text associated with them and not the image itself.

IE: laughing out loud rather than : lol : (without spaces)
Fixed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:23 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Strange. Something to do with certain ISPs, maybe?
Could be a routing issue. If it doesn't sort itself out in the next few days, I'll look into it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:24 AM
Peach
mordrem

Everything seems fine to me, no images (or CSS either, it seemed) loaded the first time but when I refreshed all was good.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Raz
Fixed.

Indeed. thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:25 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Testing attachments...

Attachment: avatar1_22.gif.jpeg
This has been downloaded 118 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:27 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

FYI - search index is being brought online so server may be taxed for a little while.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:32 AM
Impediment
Endless

Everything seems okay to me, Meister. I hope that this will only help KMC.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 02:13 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Raz, I've noticed that certain threads, upon my opening them, are logging me out completely from KMC, despite the fact I'm always logged in. But when I type in the URL for the UserCP on my browser, it says I'm still in. I don't know if it's for sure to do with the new server, but I've never had it happen before, so I thought I'd let you know. Otherwise, all's well in KMC-land, for the time.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 02:52 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Server Move Problems?

Originally posted by Raz
Please post any problems you may encounter which may be down to the server move.
When I try to upload a new sig here, the upload is accepted and I am given a new code to copy and paste to my profile, but no sig shows up.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK, others can see my avatar and sig fine, but I cant see them. I can see their sigs and avatars, but I cannot see mine. What gives?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote