KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » how do u get the pictuer under your name

how do u get the pictuer under your name
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Question how do u get the pictuer under your name

Ok i want to know how to get a pictuer under my name like some people got matrix shit under their name and others got other pics of things i want to know how i can get that under my name becasue i belong to a nother website and got kicked off before i could like do it and learn how a very therall explantion would be greatly appercitaed because i aint to good with directions thanks

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:48 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

In the home page of the forums, there should be aplace on the top that says "Avatar". Click on it and there should be a selection where you can choose a picture

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:50 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Also be sure to read this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t6546.html

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:04 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok can anyone tell me how to upload a pic of my own becasue i got this pic of denrio that i want really bad

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 02:22 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

If your picture is very large then first put it through here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/avatarcreator.php

It will send you back a compatable file which you can then upload here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...tion=editavatar
(Near the bottom where it says 'Custom Avatars')

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:20 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote