KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » What the heck?

What the heck?
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What the heck?

Ok... I just checked out New Jedi Order... suddenly this is beginning to look less like a soap opera and more like a farcical tragedy. I cannot believe there is so much basd feeling between some people... very, very odd.

Anyway. UBH seemed to be trying to get a peace between the two baords... but he disappeared before he could finish it. Any chance that can be resurrected?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 05:25 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I have no problem with the NJO.

Moving to Suggestions/Comments forum...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 05:50 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Will you link the sites like UBH wanted then? They think you said no because UBH never got back to them.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 05:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'll add them to the 'ezboard ring'...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:31 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Stunning.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:34 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Will that suffice or were you looking for something else?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 07:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not fully sure what UBH wanted, so I'm loathe to ask for more... I'm just waiting for them to acknowledge it there and reciprocate. Thanks a lot, Raz

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 08:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Excellent! They've seen. Well, that's that, then.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 05:26 AM