KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » MAJOR security alert...

MAJOR security alert...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MAJOR security alert...

You may not have noticed due to your cache...someone has F***ed over the GDF picture.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Feck it, it's spreading. And Ratcat's just gone off-line... Gundark, you'll be here next. Tell the others, would you?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right, he's got all the pictures. Hopefully he's just mischievous.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok- Ratcat has noticed and is informing Raz.

God, some people...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Quite seriosuly, that's not even remotely amusing.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:59 AM
Ratcat

I wonder how many others will have a panic attack. Nice to know you all care so much for little ol' Raz and his board!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:25 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I got a message from a friend about it... I didn't know what the hell he was babbling on about until I came over... but it's still massively unfunny. Besides, no-one else will fall for it because of all this...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:28 AM
Ratcat

Well they will initially, before they read this...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:40 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I couldn believe it when I saw it! Who would do this? Its so disrespectful and damn right uncalled for. God it makes me mad!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 08:36 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote