KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » We need more members.

We need more members.
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

We need more members.

Everybody please try and get new members here.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 04:15 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

We've gone over this. Me and EJ have been trying, but it's a lull time on the web right now. People will come on their own, especially if we jazz up the graphics and improve the forum, I like how our small group gets along together. We noe eachother more then the mindless masses at the force.net, which makes for more interesting and productive conversations. As it gets closer to Ep2 more info starved people will show up on our doorstep.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 06:48 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Yeah and mods usually delete spam.sad

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 07:44 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I agree with Xiz...And it seems like when we actively recruit it backfires. I think it's better to let us grow naturally and just try to make improvements as we can.

I think we have alot going for us...we just have to be patient.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 09:35 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Patience.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 02:41 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm sticking a big splash on my site when I go on hols and one of the links will be to here. It's already setup but not yet visible. Hopefully that will help.

It's true what Xizor says though. As you know I have a forum of my own, but I much prefer to post here because everyone treats everyone else with respect and when someone does get a ribbing they always take it in the spirit it was intended.

I just wish you guys would come up with some more interesting sig files. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 03:11 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

What's wrong with mine?...would you like to suggest something RC smile Maybe just calamari love? Or maybe a little picture hmmmmm?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 04:33 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I KNEW that would get a comment from you Dimlaughing out loud . No, just a little bit of colour, inject some personality into it, that sort of thing.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 04:51 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

HUH?...I don't have enough personality to just be plopping it around any ol where...maybe I'll do a picture...a HUGE HUGE picture laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 05:08 AM
Ratcat

Don't go much on pictures myself...

But then again... big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 02:14 AM
theEvilJedi

You know she took her sig. based after my old one.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 02:34 AM
Ratcat

Yeah,

I saw that. I'm might start making HTML sigs for people this weekend just so you can see what they would look like.

I suppose as least I can always spot my posts laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 12:46 PM
Ratcat

I had a play around, and PERSONALLY think they look quite good.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 11:43 PM
Dim
Creativity

Okay RC...You have to help me get a good sig then smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 02:55 AM
theEvilJedi

I like that Ewok one Dim.I'm thinking of a new one but until one it's still this Xizor copy cat thing.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 03:00 AM
KJ
Sausages

I saw two people today at my college looking at this forum. I don't think they posted anything but I'll try and watch out for them again and maybe get them to join.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 04:31 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dim, here's my basic ideas, withour images... I was think of replacing the lines with sabers, hence the question in the main forum.

I don't mind hosting the small saber images on my site, they take up nothing in the way of space. I had ago with a preliminary saber but it needs work. As you see, the sigs are just jazzed up versions of what you have already.

www.episode-2.co.uk/ezboa.../index.htm

So far I have done EJ, KJ, Dim and Xizor. We could have the name of the forum across different colour sabers and have the saber link back here?

As I said, they don't really make a difference to downloads as they can be quite small. Unless you use a 14.4 modem....

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 05:59 AM
theEvilJedi

That's pretty cool.smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 07:14 AM
Ratcat

Thankyou, I want to turn the lines into saber's maybe like I said above.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 01:28 PM
Dim
Creativity

Cool RC...do you have some lightsaber images? If not you could grab those off that site that XC mentioned...Let me know if you want any help compositing them. smile (since you're busy and going on holiday)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 11:11 PM