KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » There Is A Reason For The Eyeliner!!!!!

There Is A Reason For The Eyeliner!!!!!
Started by: CapinJacksparow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

Laugh There Is A Reason For The Eyeliner!!!!!

AHHHH!!!! YAY!!!! there really is a reason for captain jack's eyeliner!!! and in those times, pirates sometimes used CHARCOLE for this use. the use is to absord the sunlight and keeping it out of the eyes!!! DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!?!?! now when people say... he is hot, but pirates don't wear eyeliner... you can correct them!!!!!!!!!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:57 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

hes hot with or without the eyeliner so stick out tongue to those who say otherwise

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:18 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morfiwen

i agree with sliver tears, but that is really cool!!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:58 PM
Morfiwen is currently offline Click here to Send Morfiwen a Private Message Find more posts by Morfiwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea i already knew that...hahah but im sure glad they did or he wouldnt be wearing it, cuz the eyeliner is a bonus!!!!

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:00 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoNnIElAsS06
PiRatEs FaN!

I didn't know that.. but thank you for informing me.. I mean I just thought that they wore it.. to wear it.. hee hee

Jack : It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Mullroy: What’s your purpose in Port Royal , Mr. Smith ?

Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he’s telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.

Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Jack :…and then they made me their chief. pirate

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:48 AM
BoNnIElAsS06 is currently offline Click here to Send BoNnIElAsS06 a Private Message Find more posts by BoNnIElAsS06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flam

He's just so damn sexy with those eyeliners... No matter is there a purpose or what...

Btw, egyptians used the same thing... To keep the sun out of their eyes...

"Ev'rybody stay calm we are taking over the ship."

"When you marooned me to the God-forsaken spit of a land, you forgot one very important thing, mate... I'm captain Jack Sparrow!"

Savvy?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 07:32 PM
Flam is currently offline Click here to Send Flam a Private Message Find more posts by Flam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea...so do football players!!! stick out tongue

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 07:57 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoNnIElAsS06
PiRatEs FaN!

I duno does that really work?!

Jack : It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Mullroy: What’s your purpose in Port Royal , Mr. Smith ?

Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he’s telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.

Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Jack :…and then they made me their chief. pirate

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:38 PM
BoNnIElAsS06 is currently offline Click here to Send BoNnIElAsS06 a Private Message Find more posts by BoNnIElAsS06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote