KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Do you agree?

Do you agree?
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

Do you agree?

Do you agree Most Actors/Actress who has a music career suck at acting especially J.Lo & Hilary Duff

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:53 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yes, i also think that most of them wouldnt have any career at all were it not for their looks.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Agree...
No one mentioned Madonna.....i dont thik she shouldnt act ever again!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

did J.Lo started acting first or singing first?
i think we can add britney spear to the list.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:19 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

i happen 2 think Madonna is multi talented, but as for the rest, well.......

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:44 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by nemo
did J.Lo started acting first or singing first?
i think we can add britney spear to the list.

All I know is that she was a dancer for Janet Jackson and then did Selene...sang in it herself. Her acting carrer took off and know she sings.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:06 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

horribly...i might add. where would she be without that....booty?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Dancing for Janet Jackson?!blink

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:34 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

probably not even that. that booty probably landed her that role

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx

madonna is nohting she's a crazy araogant bit*ch she says and i quote " well dont let your children do what i do" so what you just want us to make you richer by buying all your clothes and music bullshit. the only real singer to actor movie actrsess that has pulled off a a great career is cher. She stays true to her image and message and never forgets where she came from. all these singer/ actresess today are all just tools for MTV, everyone in hollywood in some way or another has sold there soul to mtv its all just BULLSHIT thats what i have to say about that im just alittle bit passionate about these araogant ass stars who think there Fu*cking everything when there nothing at all. thats my two cents and a nickle on this subject. sorry if i offended anyone just speaking my mind

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

Well

I think Cher isnt a bad actress to be honest, she made a few good ones, Mask Etc.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:08 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i was trying to support that thought , cher is a great singer and actress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

What about Barbara Streisand. She can act ok...but her singing sucks like a toothless alligator...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:23 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no i see her as another " i think im gods gift" but thats just me

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:17 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
madonna is nohting she's a crazy araogant bit*ch she says and i quote " well dont let your children do what i do" so what you just want us to make you richer by buying all your clothes and music bullshit. the only real singer to actor movie actrsess that has pulled off a a great career is cher. She stays true to her image and message and never forgets where she came from. all these singer/ actresess today are all just tools for MTV, everyone in hollywood in some way or another has sold there soul to mtv its all just BULLSHIT thats what i have to say about that im just alittle bit passionate about these araogant ass stars who think there Fu*cking everything when there nothing at all. thats my two cents and a nickle on this subject. sorry if i offended anyone just speaking my mind

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!

Madonna is arrogant....and she spends all this time getting people to believe how great she is, that she has hreself started to believe it...a lot!
She is nothing special.....not for me anyway...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 02:14 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieman

Am I the only the that thinks J-Lo isn't all bad?

I mean, she isn't great, but I don't think she's bad. And she makes some damn fine movies, like The Cell and Out of Site.

I don't think she can sing though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 05:54 AM
movieman is currently offline Click here to Send movieman a Private Message Find more posts by movieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i know that jlo was an actress before a singer. i have a little more respect for her because she made her way to the top by acting first. i dont think she is all that bad of an actress but i havent really liked any of her movies i have seen. i really dont like her music though. its just not my kind of music. i think she might have some talent, but its just not my style

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 06:54 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

Barbara Streisand have a great voice. i don't know about her acting or her personality but she can sing.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:16 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Both Cher and Streisand have good voices, very different but good. And they are good actresses.
Streisand just has or had the type of fans that believe she's a Godess thats why most think she's snob.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:37 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

J-Lo started out as a Fly Girl on "In Living Color", then got into acting, then singing. Personally I prefer it when she lays off the hip hop and sticks with the Latin side of music.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:14 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote