KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Teri Polo talks a little bit about Meet the Fokkers

Teri Polo talks a little bit about Meet the Fokkers
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Teri Polo talks a little bit about Meet the Fokkers

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight, in which Teri Polo was a guest, and when Jimmy mentioned how much he enjoyed Meet The Parents, Teri slipped that there are plans for a sequel, to be titled "Meet The Fokkers." She said that they are scheduled to begin filming in the spring and that she had some contribution to a scene that is currently in the script at which point she is introduced to Greg's parents, Mr. & Ms. Fokker and his Grandmother, "Mother Fokker."

It already sounds like it's going to be hilarious.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:27 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gstu

I don't think that was a slip, I knew that were making a sequel way before said that on Jimmy Kimmel! I heard that a long time ago.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:00 PM
Gstu is currently offline Click here to Send Gstu a Private Message Find more posts by Gstu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smashmaster11

Mother Fokker. ROFL.

Hey!- Who should play the Fokkers. I think either Al Pacino or Jerry Stiller would be perfect as Gaylord's father. The mother should be played by Debbie Reynolds or something.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:37 PM
Smashmaster11 is currently offline Click here to Send Smashmaster11 a Private Message Find more posts by Smashmaster11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote